Rattle Hawk, happening or not happening?

Okay, I read in a thread this evening that the Rattle Hawk may not become available as a regular offering :eek:. What I want to know is, is that true?
I have been eagerly awaiting the Rattle Hawk since it first appeared at Blade 2011 and REALLY hope that this is just a rumour and the Rattle Hawk will become a reality. I think that I am not alone in feeling this way.
So, can anyone in the know please put my troubled mind at ease?

Thanks.

this concerns me also...i passed up a few from blade so i could get one at the factory pricing.we need an update from swamprat,any info would be great..also the sniper hawk.

Me 3... I've been waiting for this since the first pictures came out over a year ago :eek:

...My thoughts exactly! Been waiting for this one, and would have made arrangements for Blade if I had known this would not be a regular. Bring on the Hawks!!!

this concerns me also...i passed up a few from blade so i could get one at the factory pricing.we need an update from swamprat,any info would be great..also the sniper hawk.

No offense bro, but if you passed on something you really wanted, that was right in front of you, in order to save a few bucks.... well that's just silly. I'm poor and dont have two dimes to rub together currently though, so I guess........... I can understand. But......

not silly,,,just my choice.i dont need any of this stuff,but if im going to buy it its going to be at the best price.

not silly,,,just my choice.i dont need any of this stuff,but if im going to buy it its going to be at the best price.

Often, the better price is offered at the Show. Factor out traveling exenses to attend, many knives and such are priced below normal / regular pricing. Not true with everything, but many things.

Let's keep this on topic. What most of us are hoping to know is if the Rattle Hawk is happening?

Please don't derail this thread, thanks.

After the 2010 show, the Blade show Gladius' were shipped before the Blade show ganzaa Gladius' were offered.
I do not think all the Rattle Hawk pre orders have shipped, so I would say we have a good chance of seeing them in a Ganzaa a least.
Al

Let's keep this on topic. What most of us are hoping to know is if the Rattle Hawk is happening?

Please don't derail this thread, thanks.

In that case....

I am of no help. Only the principals of the business can make the call on if or when these may be a regular offering.

I would email the Shop.....Someone may back out of one :)
I paid for mine a couple weeks ago, and I do not believe it has shipped yet.

Look what showed up on the old doorstep today.... awesome. :D

334B21A3-D148-4036-B2D3-3B4FCEE516E7-2316-000003E66161A9BF.jpg

Congrats and great color combo on these two. Both are great tools to have and use. I can speak for the KD first hand and it is just awesome.
have fun with them and thanks for posting pics

Look what showed up on the old doorstep today.... awesome. :D

334B21A3-D148-4036-B2D3-3B4FCEE516E7-2316-000003E66161A9BF.jpg

Thanks MAX! I'm excited to use them. They both came razor sharp, so they should chop very well!

Congrats and great color combo on these two. Both are great tools to have and use. I can speak for the KD first hand and it is just awesome.
have fun with them and thanks for posting pics

God i want one of those Rattle Hawks how does one score one

Back