1. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win an Ontario Knives Spec Plus SP8 Machete Survival Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

rattlehawk?

Discussion in 'Swamp Rat Knives' started by oge14, Jul 31, 2011.

1. Maggot Brain

Maggot Brain

Jun 11, 2012
    Deleted...

2. jball1125

jball1125

Aug 26, 2011
    I guess all the rattlehawks are caged up..... ?

Let them free people!!!!

And then let us know how they flew. :D

3. =MAX=

=MAX= Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 6, 2006
    I am really suprized that there are not more pics of the SH KD and RH's being used. Were there only a few released at Blade?
    I went out yesterday and beat the tar out of my KD again and I will try to the post pics tonight, I picked up a SICK sheath for it too :thumbup:
    The SH KD is an amazing tool for sure after using all of it I realized how much thought went into it or Scotch or whatever. It is such a usable tool, I dug a nice 12" hole with the pry end and it digs like a shovel or pick axe. + 1 for SR on this hawk.

Last edited: Jul 9, 2012
  4. Trident777

Trident777

Jul 11, 2011
    Max, loved the pics brother. Does anybody know or have an idea when the rattle hawk is going on sale at the store?

5. Toys4Us

Toys4Us

Mar 12, 2010
    The Rattlehawk is beautiful. I'm eager to see more.