rattlehawk?

Am I the only one excited to pointlessly destroy useless items with the almighty warhawk? I sure hope not. This thing is gonna fricken ROCK!!!!!

As a hawk thrower, I have to say, I need at least two!

I am seriously contemplating selling my KZII to have the funds lined up when these come out.

I often throw hawks two handed (one in either hand), some times do a double throw at the same time, and these would rock for that!

Anyone know the overall weight?

That thickness, full tang, it has to be pretty hefty!

here ya go bud
d78d61c3.jpg

I can think of no practical use for one of those...

So why is it that I feel like I MUST own one!???? I'm a sick man... :D

The rattlehawk was AMAZING!!!!!!! in real life at the Blade Show back in June . When ever we do get a chance to pre order I'm sure I will have to have more than one . Should be a great addition to all of our collections!

I want one really badly, however I dont know how to sharpen axes ect and all my sharpening is done on the sharpmaker. I have some ruby stones so maybe that is all I would need.

Bring it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bring it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bring it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bring it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bring it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bring it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bring it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bring it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bring it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bring it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bring it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bring it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bring it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bring it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bring it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bring it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back