• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Razel style fixed blade for electrical

tpro68

Gold Member
I have been interested in a razel style knife in a fixed blade for a while. I even put out the money to by a Graham wee razel. It turned out to be too short in the blade and thin and light in the handle. I have gone through about twenty CRKT stubby Razels with the horn scales. It is beefy and a good weight in the hand for my work. I like everything about it except that it's pivot and clip screws don't hold up. I do house construction electrical so I have an intended purpose. The squared off blade is great for stripping romex and the push cut blade is great in junction and device boxes. I asked Josh (?) Graham about this and he indicated he has moved on from that knife. If anyone is interested in looking at ideas with me I would love to pursue this. I'm uncertain about how this works. I am looking forward to ideas. Regards, Thomas

Back