rdrogers! rdrogers! rdrogers! Swiss African Emeralds! WINNER: rdrogers! rdrogers!

Discussion in 'Traditional Folders and Fixed Blades' started by Woodrow F Call, Jan 17, 2014.

1. Amos Iron Wolf

Amos Iron Wolf

Mar 7, 2006
    Well, shucks. I usually don't toss my sombrero in the ring on giveaways since I'm prone to go walkabout from the forum for long stretches of time, but that's just too darn pretty.

1. Yeah, I think I have a little over ten posts, even with my wanderings.
    2. That pretty little thing would get carried as the only knife on St. Patrick's Day and Celtic New Year. (Emerald color as it is.) As well as maybe give my mini-trapper a run for primary pocket spot.
    3. I'm in. I recently took some online quiz the wife sent me about which city should you live in (none if we're being honest) and Cape Town was the answer for me. Go figure.

Good of ya, btw.

2. Woodrow F Call

Woodrow F Call

Jan 3, 2013
    Glad you decided to join the party!

3. Zemapeli

Zemapeli

Jan 26, 2013
    Oh cool. Please count me in. Thanks for the generous gesture and chance. Never owned a Victorinox before. :thumbup:

4. tcacarter

tcacarter

Apr 1, 2013
    I would love to use such a good looking knife. I am in.

5. knifecollector73

knifecollector73

Jan 15, 2013
    Thank you very much sir! I have never won a giveaway and probably wont start now, but if i was to win, i would carry this knife everywhere. I would love it just as much as any other knife i own. I am both a collector and a user but i do lean towards the user side. The green handles are also especially attractive. Thank you so much for being generous enough to share your beautiful knives with the forum. Whoever wins it will be very blessed.

6. Smebbin

Smebbin

Dec 2, 2009
    I love green. Please count me in. Would carry it in my bag.

7. Daniel Dorn

Daniel Dorn Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 21, 1999
    Green is nice. I'd definitely use this one. I lost my little Buck with the same configuration, and this would take it's place.

I'm in!

Thanks,

8. eschwebach

eschwebach

Jul 16, 2012
    You are the man Woodrow, thank you.

I am in and I would certainly use the knife.

[​IMG]

9. Flint Hills

Flint Hills

Feb 25, 2013
    Awesome giveaway, I'm in! I would definitely use it!

[​IMG]

10. Let It Bleed

Let It Bleed

May 13, 2007
    1. Almost certain I have 10 posts in Traditional forum (16 if I'm reading my Profile correctly). Although I'll admit that I used to be into just modern knives, I took a break from any knife buying. Now I have a renewed interest in traditionals. Maybe it's nostalgia for my childhood (wish I still had those knives regardless of what they were-Schrade most likely). Therefore, my last 2 purchases have been a Queen Cattleman in Curly Zebra wood and a Case Texas Jack with CV blades.

2. I would use it without a doubt. I like to use what I own, although I'm trying to be less obsessive about taking care of them. But my daughter and son-in-law will reap the rewards one day.

3. You probably couldn't hear me, but I said "you are in." All lame attempts at humor aside, I would love a chance at winning such a unique Alox SAK. So please count me in. Win or not, thanks for your generous giveaway.

Last edited: Jan 21, 2014
  11. Hawk45

Hawk45 Basic Member Basic Member

Jan 28, 2005
    1. Have over ten posts and just getting into traditionals, love the class they bring

2. I use all my knives as they are tools first, marvels of engineering second and art third. Well... I'm sure I can switch those around depending on the knife and day but all three for sure.

3. In like Flynn

Thanks for doing this!

12. Kalsu

Kalsu Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 26, 2010
    1. Good on the 10 posts.

2. It would definitely get used. It would fit in perfectly with my CRK 25 and HDS rotary.

3. I am in. Thanks for the chance.

13. Bo T

Bo T

Feb 12, 2011
    Thanks for the opportunity, Woodrow.

1. I have more than 10 posts in traditional.

2. If I win I will take it out and show it off to my friends and acquaintances. And when opportunity presents itself, it would be presented to a deserving young man or woman.

3. I am in.

Bo Thomas

My first try at a Dakota fire pit. It works well.
    Dakota firepit 1.jpg

14. cchu518

cchu518 Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 6, 2013
    I'm in, I think I would try to see if it could displace my peanut!

15. Woodrow F Call

Woodrow F Call

Jan 3, 2013
    Big difference in size there. :)

16. C Ben Susrool

C Ben Susrool

Nov 20, 2000
    Well, I don't have a green folder in my collection, so that is where it will go. Probably along side of my blue folder.
    Count me in, and Thanks!

17. Groove

Groove

May 3, 2011
    Heck yeah I'm in! I've been wanting a pioneer for a while now, something between the Farmer and Cadet. It'd be a user for sure. Thanks!

18. scruffuk

scruffuk

Jan 14, 2010
    Really nice giveaway sir. This is a very attractively dressed version of a great knife.

Not an entry but all the best to those who have.

And here's a little cutlery content just for the heck of it:

[​IMG]

19. Woodrow F Call

Woodrow F Call

Jan 3, 2013
    Thanks. If it weren't for the generosity of the folks on this subforum, this giveaway wouldn't have happened. There is a good bunch of folks here.

20. Woodrow F Call

Woodrow F Call

Jan 3, 2013
    Looks like we are getting close to being saturated. Anyone else want to play?