rdrogers! rdrogers! rdrogers! Swiss African Emeralds! WINNER: rdrogers! rdrogers!

I'd like a chance.

My wife has a red Alox Pioneer, a gift from Jake. It's a nice knife. I'd use the green one myself, keeping it in my day hike pack. The awl is just the thing for fire steels, preserving the sharp blade for cutting tasks.

- Christian

Please count me as in. The Pioneer is my favorite SAK pattern and is awesome for everyday carry. Thanks.

Hello Im in. What a nice knife. Sometimes I have used a alox 93 as my daily carry. the thing i like the least With mine is the silver alox coulour. This Green one would be a great knife to use and carry.

Bosse

Thought this was over by now, glad I didn't miss my chance.

In the very unlikely event that I win the knife I'll obviously use it to cut stuff, open beer, tighten some screws and just admire it.

So I'm in.

I'm in. This useful knife, if I am awarded it, will be attached to a lanyard and will stay in the pocket of a jacket I wear daily - so if I am wearing the jacket, I will always have the knife.:rolleyes:

The random number generator selected post #76. The winner is rdrogers!

rdrogers, please send me your shipping info.

I'd like to say thanks everyone for their participation. This stuff really wouldn't happen if it weren't for the good folks on this forum. :)

Very cool, congrats rdrogers!!! and thanks to you sir for a fine GAW, very good of you!
G2

Thanks for the fun, J., and congrats to rdrogers on winning a very nice giveaway.

I want to congratulate rdrogers
but i am so jealous

*boogers!*

but seriously congrats and thanks for the chance

Thanks for the opportunity and congrats to rdrogers. Enjoy that beauty!

Congratulations, and thanks again Jake :)

Back