1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

3. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Kizer 1034A1 Gingrich Bush Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Reate, Cold Steel, Spyderco, Lionsteel, MassDrop, Civivi for trade

Discussion in 'Trade: Knives & Tools' started by 007 Agent ZZero, Aug 16, 2019.

1. 007 Agent ZZero

007 Agent ZZero Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 23, 2006
    Title says it all. I am not looking specifically for much beyond a damasteel Reate/Begg or a great user grade midtech. I will consider just about anything. Take a look at the pics and feel free to PM me for more info. Users are great, I plan to get back to hard using just a few good blades. Most of these only saw light carry, so maybe a snail trail or small mark on the clip at worst.

MassDrop Terzoula CTF(scratches on blade)on top
    L to R
    Reate Horizon C(light carry) Spyderco Shaman SE(light carry), Lionsteel KUR(light carry), Civivi Damascus Plethiros(light carry), Cold Steel AD-15(light carry)

51034BCF-876B-4A2E-A91E-192C5E4A8B39.jpeg

2. Trvrdgr1234

Trvrdgr1234 Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 29, 2019
    What are the scales made of on the massdrop knife

Thanks

3. Trvrdgr1234

Trvrdgr1234 Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 29, 2019
    What are the scales made of on the massdrop knife

Thanks

4. Igelkott

Igelkott

Aug 8, 2019
    Para 3 LW with S30V blade for the Civivi?

I'm also interested in the shaman. Feel free to email me at [email protected] if you're interested in the para 3 LW, or discussing potential trades for the shaman.

5. 007 Agent ZZero

007 Agent ZZero Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 23, 2006
    Email sent,

The CTF has G10 scales

6. bwallis

bwallis

Sep 4, 2015
    I have a numbered brous blades silent soldier for the ad-15?