Reate Tribute M390 Zirc/CF

BDuff

Gold Member
Happy Friday Fellow Forumites!

Got a snappy little looker on the table for ya, not looking for trades and ships Priority Express today if bought in the next few hours, otherwise tomorrow or Monday depending. Questions or offers please PM otherwise claim in thread, thanks!

Reate Tribute Elaborate Stonewashed M390 Zirconium Bolstered Carbon Fiber Liner-Lock Front Flipper - $280 FF or $290 G&S
*This was a wonderful little surprise that I got off the Forum a few weeks back in like-new condition, which it remains in having only been flipped at my desk.
*No marks or flaws anywhere that I can find. Comes with original packaging which includes a nice padded case and cleaning cloth.
*Blade and handles are just lovely and the action is fantastically snappy on opening. Blade drops shut to the thumb with authority and closes fully with a gentle shake, and the detent provides a satisfying click upon settling.
*I would happily keep it but have badly overspent lately, including springing for one of the Fat Carbon Mokuti versions, hence a new home is needed.
*Mr. Shabazz recently reviewed it glowingly as well if you're looking for further details, I believe the phrase "basically perfection" was used ;) .
*Edit: I had this marked as a Hand Satin model by mistake, updated to Elaborate Stonewashed per the box

I still have a NIB Spyderco Rex45 Chief and V-Toku2 Ladybug available in a previous thread that are open to offers/bundling as well!

Thanks as always for looking and take care!

Last edited:

BDuff

Gold Member
long shot, but has this been sold yet?
No I ended up scale swapping it so it's wearing red fat carbon scales now, if you're interested let me know where to reach you though 👍