1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.
  3. CONTEST IS NOW CLOSED! Live stream of the winners being picked: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJ6xurJWkhs

Hey folks! We're having a Becker Giveaway over in the Giveaway forum, check it out and have a chance to win a free Becker 4 Machax, Becker 5 Magnum Camp, or Becker 15 Short Trailing Point!
  4. Hey folks! We were alerted to a bug where several hundred members somehow got permanent paid memberships. We're going through and correcting that now. Somehow some of you somehow got yeaaaaaaars of free memberships, and, well, it happens. If your membership accidentally is turned off please post in the Service & Support forum thread with your transaction ID and I'll fix it

Recurve Walnut Fighter - Repost

Discussion in 'For Sale: Fixed Blades' started by KHall, Jun 18, 2017.

1. KHall

KHall KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Mar 17, 2009
    Steel – 1095 & 15N20 (300 layers)
    Handle – Stabilized Curly Walnut
    Guard – Stainless Steel
    Pin – Mosaic Pin

Knife dimensions:
    Overall length – 11 1/2 inches
    Blade length – 6 1/8 inches
    Blade width – 1 3/8 inches

Price - $430 + $20 for shipping an insurance.

I will ship international, but buyer pays the additional cost.

PayPal and email [email protected]

Regards,
    Ken

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. ONeill

ONeill KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Nov 15, 2007
    beautiful knife Ken . The handle looks almost green in the pic , I assume it is not being walnut .