• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Recurve

this is what I call my Speed Fighter.

its made from 1/8" 440C SS RC60
Handle is Black linen micarta with brass pins
Kydex sheath
Finger grooves on spine and a small false edge.
OAL: 8"
Blade 4"

price 150$ includes shipping and Ins to lower 48 states
i accept paypal, money ordeer or check...check must clear before shipping

any questions email me at info@jimrehrerknives.com

Attachments

• fighter1.jpg
    fighter1.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 674
  • fighter2.jpg
    fighter2.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 80
Great looking knife Jim. I can't believe this has not been snapped up yet!

That is a nice looking knife, but so is the similar knife on your website with the slight recurved blade and, paper micarta handle. And that leads me to the question of, what is the difference between linen and paper micarta? Is one functionally superior to the other or, is it just a matter of aesthetics?

the difference between paper and linen is that paper micarta is just that....compressed paper and epoxy than sands up to a shiny finish almost like black buffalo and linen micarta is compressed linen (fabric) that has a slight pattern to it and a tactical look

Hi Jim,

Have one of your's close to that with turquoise scales. Love it, as well as your 3 Finger Stellar Sea Cow Skinner. VERY nice work for the price!

Hi Jim,

I'm interested in the Speed Fighter with custom filework along the spine and nickel silver fittings - is this 440C?

Regards
J

Back