Red alert traditionals!

Will Power

Gold Member
I enjoy the colour threads, Green, Blue and White have been done but how about RED?? Please post your TRADITIONAL knives in Red garb be they bone, delrin, plastics, stag, wood. All welcome!

Thanks, Will.

Barlow due to Duncan's largesse

IMG_2523.jpg

Garden of Earthly Delights due to a present from jone

IMG_2354.jpg

Last edited:
That CASE is really nice Mark!

Here's a White Owl that I bought from the Exchange atop a make your own raisins at home project. Waste not want not!:D

IMG_2807.jpg

clutchcarter said nearly the same thing I was going to say. Nice knives!

I really like the simplicity and apparent functionality of that knife.:thumbup:

That's the best thing anyone has ever said about that knife. Lol. The walk and talk is horrible and the f&f is worse than that. But, it was a learning experiment. Turns out, I enjoy making them more than fixed blades. :)

@Jeff, my friend you have a great collection of GEC's 440C:thumbup: I love that red stag Jeff. I had a red stag two blade 72 with no shield and regret to this day for selling it:eek:

Sadly I parted ways with these three, but anyway.

SW_Redbone_3.JPG

Gotta love red bone.

That's the best thing anyone has ever said about that knife. Lol. The walk and talk is horrible and the f&f is worse than that. But, it was a learning experiment. Turns out, I enjoy making them more than fixed blades. :)

Well, I wouldn't know, but I see that design as something that can be improved on...perhaps a different blade shape, like a spear, and a wider handle in G10, and making room for a lanyard tube, just to name a few ideas. That "experiment" is a blank canvas just waiting for the artist's touch, or maybe my touch.;)

This one is not technically red, and no longer looks like this (I dyed the garish thing), but it has plenty of red in it:

Back