• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Red Hill Sheaths... Anyone else still waiting?

12thMan

Gold Member
Hey all.
I already know I'm "special".. but I'm just checking if anyone else out there has ordered from these guys and if this kind of wait is typical.
On January 16th I ordered a Tops Scandi Trekker and kydex sheath. (Red Hill is near where I grew up in Idaho so I thought it'd be cool to have an Idaho made Tops knife and kydex sheath.)
Three weeks later I emailed to just check in and make sure the address they had on file was correct. They said an uncle of theirs passed and they were going to a show and would be back in a few days.
It's been two more weeks and nothing. I'll be the first to admit I've never made a kydex sheath, but I'm pretty sure it couldn't possibly take 5 weeks...
What's worse is on February 5th they posted a picture of a Tops Scandi Trekker and kydex sheath they had for SALE at the show... So I KNOW they had one ready to ship :(
Thoughts?

I order a sheath for my prather war Bowie a year ago and received it in decent time. Recently on 3/10/24 I ordered one for a zero dark 30 sent an email a couple of days later and and have yet to hear from him.

Back