Attention Redmeadow Email Newsletter (Dibs, Sales, Etc..)

Congratulations, Sam! Enjoy the new Dingus (or Wingbat)!
I feel bad, I've had two other Sam's email me and ask if it was them. I didn't realize there were so many Sam's! I'm gonna have to use last name initials too I guess. For future reference, you'll get an email from me if you win to see if you want it before I announce the winner in a Newsletter.

I feel bad, I've had two other Sam's email me and ask if it was them. I didn't realize there were so many Sam's! I'm gonna have to use last name initials too I guess. For future reference, you'll get an email from me if you win to see if you want it before I announce the winner in a Newsletter.
Sorry about that, you didn't post the winner's name here, so I shouldn't have mentioned it either. I'll know better next time. :thumbsup:

Sorry about that, you didn't post the winner's name here, so I shouldn't have mentioned it either. I'll know better next time. :thumbsup:
No worries at all Dave, I should have mentioned the name here. I'll start doing that and using last initials. We'll get a system worked out eventually lol.

Congrats to the winner. Reminds of the second Newhart tv series from the 80s, “ I’m Larry, this is brother Darrell, and this is my other brother Darrell.”

Sam I am or was it the other Sam?

Or was it the play it again Sam?
361198_1.jpg

Back