Attention Redmeadow Email Newsletter (Dibs, Sales, Etc..)

Yeah, it's a first come first serve kind of thing. I usually put things like Dibs and important info in Bold font so you can scan it quick without reading through any of my babble. Once you see "Dibs available" hit reply, type "Dibs" and send. They go pretty quick, I usually do 3 to 4 at a time. I put out a heads up in this thread and usually a story post in IG to let you guys that are watching and waiting know when it's coming. That's about the best system I could come up with.
Gotcha. I hope to get one the next time around.

It's a good day for a Newsletter, this will have Dibs but will not be time sensitive so don't worry about racing to reply.

How's 5pm Mountain? That's in a little more than 4 hours from now.
Edit: The Dibs won't be time sensitive for this one so I'll put it out sooner.

If anyone wants to join the list email me and I'll add you to it beforehand.

Shameless website plug here- redmeadowknives.com

Last edited:
Yes, so 5 mountain would be 7 eastern? It is not spring forward again, so I should be able to see it tonight.:) Time has a way of getting away from me as I get older. appreciate all you do.

Yes, so 5 mountain would be 7 eastern? It is not spring forward again, so I should be able to see it tonight.:)
Yes sir, but now that I think about it since the Dibs won't be time sensitive I can put it out sooner.
Howdy John!!
Hope all is well in your slice of the world!!
Hey Randy! Doing well my friend and I hope you are too brother. Great to see you in here, stick around!

It's a good day for a Newsletter, this will have Dibs but will not be time sensitive so don't worry about racing to reply.

How's 5pm Mountain? That's in a little more than 4 hours from now.
Edit: The Dibs won't be time sensitive for this one so I'll put it out sooner.

If anyone wants to join the list email me and I'll add you to it beforehand.

Shameless website plug here- redmeadowknives.com
My Cowbell is on the front page! Any reason we can’t put in for a second or should I give someone else a chance?

My Cowbell is on the front page! Any reason we can’t put in for a second or should I give someone else a chance?
Good on you John but there's nothing wrong with putting in for another.

Ok, Newsletter is out. Nothing time sensitive so once again don't worry about replying quick to get the Dibs.

Egads, if I'd have put out Four Dibs like usual they would have been gone in 4 minutes! You guys are the greatest, thank you.

If you didn't get the email and have requested to be on the list let me know and I'll double check things. I keep a pretty close eye on it and usually send a quick response on whatever platform you sent it from.

Last edited:
Think I'll close the Dibs on these around noon. 15 Dibs taken as of right now. There's only eleven knives but some might pass if their picks get taken before I get to their name on the list.

Quick question for everyone, I like to be upfront about everything, maybe a little too much. Is the transparency of how I do things too much info or is it helpful?

Think I'll close the Dibs on these around noon. 15 Dibs taken as of right now. There's only eleven knives but some might pass if their picks get taken before I get to their name on the list.

Quick question for everyone, I like to be upfront about everything, maybe a little too much. Is the transparency of how I do things too much info or is it helpful?
I've known you for years John...
You were one of the first of my many brothers & sisters in arms, here on BFs, to treat me as a friend!!
I'm new to the dibs thing, but as a fng, you make it less intimidating to jump into the fray!!
I think you are a kind, decent feller, trying to ensure everyone is happy...
Ok, not an answer...
I think whatever you do, is cool!!
-Randy, aka Sixx

I've known you for years John...
You were one of the first of my many brothers & sisters in arms, here on BFs, to treat me as a friend!!
I'm new to the dibs thing, but as a fng, you make it less intimidating to jump into the fray!!
I think you are a kind, decent feller, trying to ensure everyone is happy...
Ok, not an answer...
I think whatever you do, is cool!!
-Randy, aka Sixx
Thanks for that Randy, I appreciate you brother. Good character and honesty are hard to find anymore and you've always had both of those qualities.

I like the upfront approach. I appreciate the time you put in to make it that way.
Thanks James, I appreciate the input. I'm a stubborn arse and if I smell shadiness I walk away, especially when it comes to spending my money.

Your interaction on the forum is what led me to purchase one of your knives. The way you communicate is very helpful. Thanks.
I did leave my name out so someone else has the opportunity to join the Cowbell Clan!

Thanks John, I've said it before but my best and worst quality is being blunt lol.

We got burned recently by a photography company that's completely ghosted everyone for months. Luckily we didn't pay upfront but I'm sure there are others that did. All they had to do was be upfront and honest about whatever it is that's going on with them and I would have given them a pass, that ship has sailed now. Deceit takes so much more effort than honesty, I'm always amazed when people choose it.

Thanks for that Randy, I appreciate you brother. Good character and honesty are hard to find anymore and you've always had both of those qualities.

Thanks James, I appreciate the input. I'm a stubborn arse and if I smell shadiness I walk away, especially when it comes to spending my money.
Thank YOU John, but don’t tell anyone;)!!
I have a reputation to uphold!!

Back