• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Reduced!! J.D. Ellis, Benchmade, Manly, Spyderco

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good day Bladeforums,

Today I have 4 knives for sale. All prices listed in this post include the cost of paypal fees and shipping within Canada. PayPal is the only method of payment that I can accept and I generally will only ship to PayPal confirmed addresses.

The first for sale is a custom slipjoint in the "rounder" pattern with rosebud damasteel from custom knife maker J.D. Ellis. This knife has been lightly carried and is in near perfect condition. Asking $old CAD.

SsqSgUn.jpg

BwifNWX.jpg

4sjJ5N6.jpg

P7WjvPf.jpg

EgecfsG.jpg

Next up is a unused Manly in orange G10 and S90V steel. I bought this one last year. It is unused and has not cut anything. Asking $old. thanks

YpS2g5o.jpg

uas8uMq.jpg

Finally, is a well used and well loved Spyderco Gayle Bradley 1. I have used this knife sporadically but it is in excellent condition. I don't have the box for this one. Asking $old.

invz0Zo.jpg

iqLQf8Q.jpg

J8iHN5r.jpg

Thanks for looking folks.

Last edited:
Ill take the manly peak

The OP didnt pm you. ;) i was just telling him i pm'd him for the manly.

Payment sent on manly

If you will send me you PP info I will pay you for the knife. My email address is in the first post stating I’ll take the GB1.

I see that the Bradley is SPF? Is that to me or did you sell it to someone else. Just let me know something either way man...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back