• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Microtech $REDUCED$ Microtech Stormtrooper and Kershaw

Ron Tiller

Gold Member
I have a couple of knives that I’m going to let go today. All prices include priority mail shipping with insurance to cover the total cost of the knife. First “I’ll take it” followed by a message regarding payment gets it. Payment needs to be PP FF or Venmo with nothing in the comments. All knives have original boxes and paperwork that came with them. If you have any questions or want to see more pictures just message me. Not looking for any trades at the moment. Please know your local knife laws regarding automatic knives.

First one is from my wife’s collection that she decided to part with and that is a Microtech Exocet Stormtrooper with the double edged blade. Birthdate is 09/2021 on this one. She has carried it and used it to cut envelopes open and tape to open boxes but it definitely hasn’t been carried much. I find no flaws on the knife other than a couple of dings on the corner near where the blade deploys and I tried to capture those in the picture. This one normally goes for $330 pretty much everywhere you look. Price is $260.
Now $240
IMG_8757.jpeg
IMG_8758.jpeg
IMG_8765.jpeg

Next I have my Kershaw Launch 15 which I bought soon after it was released. I have carried it a couple of times but I don’t think it has been used to cut anything. I can’t find any flaws on it. Price is $100. Now $80

IMG_8755.jpeg
IMG_8756.jpeg

Last edited:
Back