• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

REDUCED New Model Tisurvival Exoflame Lighter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
REDUCED. Ok, let's get it sold!! $150 Canadian for the Tisurvival Lighter. A steal of a deal!! If it doesn't go tonight I'm keeping it!!

Ok, I tried this Canadian forum once before and it was pretty sleepy. Things on the American side go in a few minutes. But to try show some loyalty to my Canadian brothers/sisters I am putting this up here to give it one more shot.

These lighters are built to last several lifetimes and then some. Mine is lightly carried but has beautiful anodizing. You fill these things up and they last for months with no fill as he has designed them brilliantly. Anyone really serious about survival/camping/hiking kit needs one of these lighters.

Check out the Youtube videos

www.youtube.com/watch?v=keXbgBgs5U8

www.youtube.com/watch?v=99IJ5H3bMRs

From Estebans site:

"A full sized lighter made entirely of Ti. The o-ring seal prevents the lighter fluid from evaporating, making these lighters well suited for long term survival kits. These are modular and can be taken apart to change the flints. With full access to the fuel cavity, you have the option to stash items inside, for example, a nitro pod with extra flints or char cloth. The large flint assembly on these lighters works great as an emergency sparker to start a fire using char cloth or dry tinder in an emergency where no lighter fluid is available. Dimensions: 24mm x 70mm, Weight: 2.98 oz.

They sell for $240 US new. Then you have to get it shipped up to Canada Priority at around $23. Then pray you don't get badly dinged by our friends at the border. So say $263 US if you get lucky. I will ship it to your door in Canada only for $175 reduced to $150 Canadian Dollars Paypal all inclusive net to me. I pay shipping. If you decide to press Gift please add 3.5%. My feedback 100% positive. The lighter shows the light wear that any titanium will show in your pocket after a few days carry. And I am throwing in the lanyard and titanium bead for nothing.

Jump on this fast or I am going to post on the US side as I am heading down shortly. Thanks for looking.

Last edited:
Sold thank you GPH

Lightly carried once or twice. Never sharpened. Slight surface mark under pocket clip. These sell for over $200 US, plus shipping as well as all the BS tax customs etc getting it into Canada. $100 Canadian firm Paypal Gift or add 3.5% shipped to your door. A beautiful knife, but tastes change. Jump on it soon as I will post on the other side and other forums if it doesn't move quickly.

Last edited:
SOLD pending funds

Both lightly carried but in excellent condition. The Swindle pocket clip is a bit wonky but was that way from the start. Pull it out all the way and let snap back in it works fine. The Spyderco Endura has very light surface marks on the blade. I also sanded off the awful black paint on the clip. Looks much cooler this way. This is an excellent knife with a gorgeous blade I just don't carry it much and it deserves to be used. Both knives for $50 Canadian Dollars Paypal gift or add 3.5% shipped to your Canadian door. You'd pay over $125 US plus shipping new. Both very nice jnives, I'm just moving on to other things.

Last edited:
Oh ya...it's Saturday and we are in Canada...so it is wrapped and ready to go in the mail Monday morning gph!!!

dangit ... missed that chapparal!!

would you consider splitting the endura and swindle?

i'd be interested in the endura...

thanks!

:)

Last edited:
Well I'm sorry but it just seems pointless. I would charge $40 for the Endura. Then I have to pay for shipping. At the end of the day I'm running to the post office for nothing. Why not take both. The Swindle is nice, I'm just not into gentleman folders anymore. But thanks for your interest.

Tisurvival Titanium Exoflame Lighter still available for $150 CAN. Comes down after tonight. I'm not selling a gorgeous $240 US (plus shipping) lighter for less than $150 little Canadian dollars when I paid $240 of the Big Dollars. Looks like I should have posted on the American side.

Email sent! Do you accept EMT? It's by far a preferred method of payment, but I can figure out paypal if necessary...

In short, I'll take the lighter, one way or another...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back