• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

REDUCED!!!! SPYDERCO, ZT, SOG, Cold Steel, EMERSON 0560 scale, tomahawk, Mora, CRKT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sillyship

Gold Member
Hello, I am listing a whole bunch today and tomorrow. So here goes. Any purchase of over $100 includes PP and S/H.

THERE ARE MORE PHOTOS OF THE KNIVES HERE AND HERE AND HERE

20160306_152841_zpsj3actziy.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
20160306_152846_zpswogoqff5.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
20160306_152851_zpsnhkysv7r.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
20160306_152937_zps0jegvuxj.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

$45 SOG Ranger 2.0 fixed blade knife with the sheath, lanyard, paperwork & box, non serrated blade, black coated, sharp and pointy, looks to never have been used.

$20 SOG FastHawk Tactical Tomahawk Polished Finish Throwing Axe with sheath, looks like it's been barely used if at all.

$15 kershaw cqc-7k This was a user, but is still in good shape. Comes with box and paperwork.

$130 Cold Steel Large Espada with aluminum bolsters and polished G10. This knife has been carried but never abused, not sure it was ever used. Blade is sharp as hell and never was resharpened. Comes with box and the red warning band they put on it at the factory.

$30 CRKT Ripple 2 K401GXP Looks to never have been used or carried. No box, looks like the original edge.

$195 ZT 0562CF CTS 204P, with a green ti annodized lock bar stabilizer from gnoleb knives. Comes with the box, Has been carried very little, never sharpened, FACTORY EDGE. Rock solid lockup, no play. Y'all know this knife, if you've never owned one, you should. With one of the best steels you can find anywhere near this price.

$48 Sigtac folder in N690Co steel. This is another one of those rare knives that is just awesome. Just tight as can be and melts into the palm, but my favorite part is that blade, I love that shape. I was gonna put some new scales on it and keep it for myself, but I got bills to pay...Been carried some so the black blade has a few scratches, no box. I just want to say that I'm not kidding about this one, it's not the most famous knife, but it is a great one.

$35 KERSHAW USA 1820 MODEL "NEEDS WORK" GRAY KEN ONION ASSISTED FOLDING KNIFE, no pocket clip Comes with box and paperwork.

$15 Mora knives, red handle with sheath. I don't really remember which one this is, but I have a bunch so I'm gonna let this one go. If anyone knows what it is (and hence how much they usually go for) please let me know.

$25 ZT 0560 Scale, orange and black, I believe it is G10. Fits perfect, but I have a juma one that I prefer.

20160306_165124_zpsypixvgnj.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
20160306_165143_zps3iovbsxj.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
20160306_165153_zps6myxplu7.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
20160306_165208_zpsyunjj3xh.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

OK, next lot is all knives that may only be bought once you've bought one of the knives above or are willing to pay the $6 shipping.

$10 Royal Ridge Runner - Really pretty little traditional.

$19 black label 320167bl - Another great knife, the flipper is junk, you have to use your wrist, but the thumb stud works perfectly and the action is smooth as my high end knives. I think this is a real winner, perfect ergos and a just right blade shape and size.

$20 5.11 Tarani Tanto in 154CM used.

$6 Gerber knife, skeletonized with a titanium coating.

$4 mini maglite with led bulb and holster

I will be listing more tomorrow including Firearm parts and accessories. I was intending to have these up tonight, but the computer just crashed after I had loaded all that up and I wasn't able to save my work. The folder with the firearm stuff is in my photobucket, you can't miss it.

Last edited:
email sent on
$169 Spyderco Szabo polished blade, in excellent shape. Seriously, this is one fine ass knife. Has been carried but I believe it has the original edge.
and
$42 Cold Steel EXTRA LARGE Folder Voyager Vaquero Plain Edge Knife 29TXV

Szabo is yours, but the CS Vaquero is SPF. I didn't get your email btw.

email sent on
$169 Spyderco Szabo polished blade, in excellent shape. Seriously, this is one fine ass knife. Has been carried but I believe it has the original edge.
and
$42 Cold Steel EXTRA LARGE Folder Voyager Vaquero Plain Edge Knife 29TXV

I'll take the CQC-4KXL. I'll shoot you an email for PayPal info.

Last edited:
Hey guys, I just want to make sure that you are reading this very important line "Any purchase of over $100 includes PP and S/H." If you buy more than one knife, you only pay one shipping and you can send me PP via F&F. I am marking the knives gone as they are paid for and keeping the order of who wants them, but I'm still awaiting payment on a few.

I can pay immediately for the Timberline, 4KXL, Bee, and Gerber tactical. rhinolith at gmail.com

Hey guys, I just want to make sure that you are reading this very important line "Any purchase of over $100 includes PP and S/H." If you buy more than one knife, you only pay one shipping and you can send me PP via F&F. I am marking the knives gone as they are paid for and keeping the order of who wants them, but I'm still awaiting payment on a few.
I emailed you and never got an email back.

Edit: Your email was in my spam. Payment sent for the CQC-4KXL.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back