1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

3. Week 39 of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Cold Steel Tuff Lite & Cold Steel Prize Pack

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Cold Steel Knives Tuff Lite & Cold Steel Merch Prize Pack , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, Sept 28 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Redwing Heritage 8111 & 1907

Discussion in 'For Sale: Gadgets & Gear (Individual)' started by HWF, Oct 25, 2018.

1. HWF

HWF

Apr 1, 2012
    NO LONGER AVAILABLE

Up for sale are a couple pair of Redwing Heritage boots. I have a pair of custom boots arriving soon and these won’t be worn anymore. I wear a size 10 in vans and nike and these fit me great. Both of these were gently worn and never wet/muddy/sandy.

Iron Ranger 8111 amber harness leather size 8.5D. About 7 months old. Used but well taken care of. $210>>$190(Withdrawn) shipped. No box, comes with extra laces.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Moc Toe 1907 copper rough and tough leather size 9.5D. A little over a year old. Used but well taken care of. $175>>$155(SOLD) shipped. No box, comes with extra laces.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Prices include shipping, payment via PayPal g&s and I’ll pay the fees. Thanks for looking!

Last edited: Nov 2, 2018
    luethge likes this.
  2. tacticalgonzo

tacticalgonzo

Nov 18, 2013
    Man those are nice!

HWF likes this.
  3. HWF

HWF

Apr 1, 2012
    Thanks man!

4. HWF

HWF

Apr 1, 2012
    These are still here. $20 price drop on both!

5. Terdl76

Terdl76 Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 6, 2013
    Pm sent on the 1907's

HWF likes this.
  6. HWF

HWF

Apr 1, 2012
    Didn’t receive one. Email me at [email protected], thanks!

7. HWF

HWF

Apr 1, 2012
    1907s sold.

8111s still available.