Regulator 12 Prototype!!! . . . . Who's Up For A Blood Bath??? . . . Coming This Sunday 4-16-2023 At 9:00 PM Eastern!!!

Jerry Busse

Regulator 12 Prototype. . . This Sunday, 4-16-2023 at 9:00 PM Eastern

Brother Dan and the Scrap Yard crew are very excited to release this very small batch of Regulator 12 prototypes!

This is a VERY LIMITED, One-Time-Run that was made before the demise of SR-101 steel.

That alone insures that those who are lucky enough and fast enough to score one of these Prototypes will have added a very unique piece to their collection or armory.

When these prototypes are gone, they are gone forever!

The Regulator 12 features a .270" thick, full-height ground blade!

About the Handle:

The featured Regulator Handle has a huge following because of its amazing ergos and extreme shock-absorbing design features.

The Regulator handle is made from the softer of the two Res-C durometers that Scrap Yard employs (Harder on the sword handles and softer on the knives) and has a very grippy micro-texture covering the entire handle.

How to Buy:

There are not many of these, so they will be sold Ganzaaa Style, on a first-come, first-served basis.

We predict that these will be gone very quickly!

So, if you want one, you must move faster than a highly caffeinated junkyard dog on speed in order to score!

*** You must email both Becky and Garth at: becky@bussecombat.com and garth@bussecombat.com this Sunday, 4-16-2023 at 9:00 PM Eastern
(
If your email is received before 9:00 PM Eastern, you will be put at the end of the line.)

[ ] Please include your forum name (If you have one).
[ ] Your real name.
[ ] The quantity that you wish to order.
[ ] Daytime Phone Number.

Specs:
OAL: 17 1/2"
Blade Length: 12"
Blade Thickness: .270"
Bevel: Full-Height Flat Grind
Steel: SR-101
Handle: Charcoal Gray Resiprene C
Blade Finish: Double Cut

Price:
$278.95

Regulator 12 Full Pic.jpg

Regulator 12 Proto Logo.jpg

Way to go Dan and crew at Scrap Yard Knives! That thing looks absolutely amazing and with the Regulator handle should chop like a dream.

Can't wait to see whoever is lucky enough to score one abusing the wood pile with it!
Thanks VooDoo.

I just love blades that call out your name to possess it and work it like the Dog it is. 😎

I do know Hogs and Rats are quick but the Scrap Yard Dogs have fierce moves that may be unfair to other critters trying to score the small number at hand.
Anyway you look at it...Its going to be fun

That's easy peasy Japaneezy, I'm in for at least 2 of these! Big choppers are my favorite and bigger is almost always better when it comes to choppers!

Edit. I probably should've read everything first 🤦🏼‍♂️. Well, now I'm just hoping that I can get at least 1 of these beasts! I'm stocking up on choppers to do a big comparison this autumn. Bussekin will have a very large presence in the competition hahaha

Jerry
You should know that my neighbors are all moving out...
Count me in! This'll clean up the stragglers on the next road over!

The DT-12's DID have the softer version Res-C compound, but the OMG/TNT style handle, just shortened.
Thanks. Yeah I remember now it did have the softer compound but I just didn't personally like that handle so I passed on it at the time and I'm a big RES C fan.

Back