Regulator 12 Prototype!!! . . . . Who's Up For A Blood Bath??? . . . Coming This Sunday 4-16-2023 At 9:00 PM Eastern!!!

"Hauling me faster and faster; to an early early grave."

The announcement of the MOAB is overshadowing just how bad ass the R12 really is! I always wanted the Regulator handle on an even larger blade than the R9.5 and now we have one! Hope there are more to come because I feel like I could sling around a MOAB like a butter knife if it had a Regulator handle on it! :cool:
Such a true statement!

I remember back when the anorexic fusion battle mistress was announced and I finally got it in hand, I was eager to start testing it and sharing with everyone but it wasn't long after that when the Choppasaurus came out and stole the spotlight.

Well suddenly the Regulator 12 came out and it was all the rage and it was almost like "Choppa-who?"

Now it too has been overshadowed by the new (old actually) hotness the MOAB!

What a fantastic era we are in here in the world of Busse and kin. When's the last time we had so many epic and over-the-top choppers come out like this?!

Back to the Reg 12, indeed, that handle shocks me at how well suited it is to the large chopper role. This thing has got to be one of the best bang for the buck choppers out there. Funny how all the top competitors for it that I can think of are also Bussekin blades, can't think of anyone else making anything close at this kind of price point.

Sometime soon here I hope to showcase it against all the above named knives in a chop-off once I get the appropriate set-up in place.

I also have to say that this is one of the best threads I've seen in a while with so many people posting great pictures! Thanks to all of you for that!

Last edited:
sheaths

xReYOOl.jpg

T1R5RW8.jpg

OrBR80V.jpg

If you don't have patience and need something until you get kydex. Because you gotta get them out and use them right away.

Attachments

• IMG_20230511_104120.jpg
    IMG_20230511_104120.jpg
    351.1 KB · Views: 9
Oops I forgot to post this a couple weeks ago. :D

No doubt the Regulator 12 is a chopping beast. It performed as well as my 1311. I think. The handle is awesome for a chopper for real. The Regulator 12 isn't as light and fast as the 1311 but it's close.

Due to the rudimentary testing procedures, the testing area being a little wet and hilly and me being out of shape... further testing is required.

1311 is still the champ for now.

WgqN2Bv.jpg

57E7ozN.jpg

M80wOmY.jpg

812S4xe.jpg

Oops I forgot to post this a couple weeks ago. :D

No doubt the Regulator 12 is a chopping beast. It performed as well as my 1311. I think. The handle is awesome for a chopper for real. The Regulator 12 isn't as light and fast as the 1311 but it's close.

Due to the rudimentary testing procedures, the testing area being a little wet and hilly and me being out of shape... further testing is required.

1311 is still the champ for now.

WgqN2Bv.jpg

57E7ozN.jpg

M80wOmY.jpg

812S4xe.jpg

It's really impressive how the 1311 really is.
It blows me away they aren't redoing it

*put the regulator handle on the 1311

Such a true statement!

I remember back when the anorexic fusion battle mistress was announced and I finally got it in hand, I was eager to start testing it and sharing with everyone but it wasn't long after that when the Choppasaurus came out and stole the spotlight.

Well suddenly the Regulator 12 came out and it was all the rage and it was almost like "Choppa-who?"

Now it too has been overshadowed by the new (old actually) hotness the MOAB!

What a fantastic era we are in here in the world of Busse and kin. When's the last time we had so many epic and over-the-top choppers come out like this?!

Back to the Reg 12, indeed, that handle shocks me at how well suited it is to the large chopper role. This thing has got to be one of the best bang for the buck choppers out there. Funny how all the top competitors for it that I can think of are also Bussekin blades, can't think of anyone else making anything close at this kind of price point.

Sometime soon here I hope to showcase it against all the above named knives in a chop-off once I get the appropriate set-up in place.

I also have to say that this is one of the best threads I've seen in a while with so many people posting great pictures! Thanks to all of you for that!

You said it brother! Such a great time to be alive and into Busse blades! Looking forward to your chop-off showcase for sure! And I was thinking the exact same thing in fact as fare a price goes. I mean I could almost have 8 of these blades for the coast of a stonewashed MOAB. Though I'm not crazy about the double cut, it sure looks nice against the gray handles though! And it isn't INFI, but still comes with the same great warranty! This blade is hard to beat! Much pun intended! 😁👍👍

Back