REK Q fixed blade thread

All the Embers (both 2.5 and 3.5) are complete! Now I'm finally getting some Q's knocked out... making sheaths for these are a PAIN... I have to use 2 blocks and tape in specific places. But the result is AMAZING, so so happy with them!

And my 'new' (old) industrial sewing machine I picked up for the nylon scuba webbing is working awesome

i-LVFHKkC-X2.jpg
i-gWQgNDN-X2.jpg
i-qPvVwSX-X2.jpg

i-3r2m26b-L.jpg

My Magnacut one arrived this morning and I couldn't be happier. I love it now have both versions. I'll try take some better pictures later on.
On a side note are the Magnacut blades marked anywhere to denote the steel as I know my first is lasered CRUWEAR on the spine and obviously an unmarked one is Magnacut then.

My Magnacut one arrived this morning and I couldn't be happier. I love it now have both versions. I'll try take some better pictures later on.
On a side note are the Magnacut blades marked anywhere to denote the steel as I know my first is lasered CRUWEAR on the spine and obviously an unmarked one is Magnacut then.
Awesome! Yeah it's marked underneath the scales on the magnacut ones.

Was getting ready to start clearing land for the new shop. So I wanted to try out the "Q" knife. It cut the 3-1/2" tree then I cut a 2-1/2" and 1-1/2" section of the tree. It cut without any issues then it cut paper just like it was a freshly sharpened blade. Impressed with it.
75C0B2j.jpg

Was getting ready to start clearing land for the new shop. So I wanted to try out the "Q" knife. It cut the 3-1/2" tree then I cut a 2-1/2" and 1-1/2" section of the tree. It cut without any issues then it cut paper just like it was a freshly sharpened blade. Impressed with it.
75C0B2j.jpg
No surprise there.

Back