1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

3. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Kizer Sheepdog & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday August 10!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, July 28 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Relisted, please close.

Discussion in 'For Sale: Folding Knives (Individual)' started by Shmavey, Nov 3, 2018.

1. Shmavey

Shmavey Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 27, 2014
    Payment through paypal Goods and services only, prices include shipping and paypal fees.
    No buyers under 18 please, know your local knife laws before buying.
    Prompt payment expected. First "I'll take it" has dibs. Not interested in trades.

ZT 0801ti: Very good condition, light wear from carry mostly visible on the clip $165 *$155 *SOLD*
    Kershaw Lauch 5 Auto
    : Excellent condition, never carried just fired. This knife does have an issue where the blade can bounce off the stop pin and not lock up, it does not always happen but it's inconsistent. $75
    Hogue EX-02
    : Excellent condition, carried little and used less $125 *$115 *SOLD*
    Cold Steel OD American Lawman XHP
    : Knife is in good but used condition. This one was has seen some carry and use, pocket clip is missing some paint, and the handle and blade have some light marks, blade could use a touch up. $100*SOLD*
    Tangram Progression
    : Excellent condition, carried little cut even less. $30
    Lightning OTF
    : Knife is in good used condition, fired a lot for fun and I did cut a bunch of cardboard with it so it's not very sharp. Action is great and is still a lot of fun. $30
    ZT 0566 S35VN: This knife has been de-assisted and I swapped the small washer for a full size one from ZT, knife flips well manually. Knife is in very good condition, light wear from carry and a little paint missing from the clip. $120

All knives have original boxes. Best way to contact me is by email at: [email protected]
    feel free to email me with any questions.

https://imgur.com/a/p8RiAak

Last edited: Dec 2, 2018
  2. Shmavey

Jun 27, 2014
    American lawman is sold.

3. Shmavey

Jun 27, 2014
    Prices have been dropped.

4. skyrocket22

skyrocket22

May 8, 2013
  5. netguy1999

netguy1999

Jan 11, 2006
    I’ll take the 801Ti and the EX-02. Payment sent. Please ship to the US address I sent you. Thanks!

6. Shmavey

Jun 27, 2014
    EX-02 and ZT 801ti are sold!

7. Shmavey

Jun 27, 2014
    Sorry I'm not seeing this until now, just sent you and email if you're still interested.