• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

relisting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great price which includes shipping and the PayPal fees which are, of course, on me! Do you know what shipping insurance costs?

Insurance through USPS local postal service using those flat rate boxes is normally $5.60 with no insurance and i just shipped a knife for $250 and insurance on that the total was like $12 bucks and change.....just ask for extra tape.....say it's expensive and they will make sure to put it on so they don't have to pay for any insurance claims.

Deleted.

If you PM or email about this and I don't respond soon, I've been on an odd schedule lately and I'm trying to get a little sleep. I will get back to you as soon as I can.

Last edited:
Adboyd5, you need to go into your profile settings, go to general settings, and turn on private messaging and email if those options are available.

Furthermore, if you are trying to make me an offer or ask questions about this knife feel free to post in this thread.

C'mon guys this is an unbelievable price for this blade, a Microtech! If I liked OTF's I'd be all over this. Bro your almost giving this away!

You're absolutely right. I'm putting the price back up to what this is actually worth and lowballers can sod off.

I am a retired police officer in Florida where the factory was located until Tony moved it. Carried several over the years. Your price is Amazing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back