Remington Prospector 2021 Baby Bullet Discussion and Picture Thread

They look a lot like the GEC-Made Schrade Trappers. ;)
Good looking knife, but the price will keep me on the fence.
They do indeed. The GEC Schrade Fire and Ice knives are some of my favorite - I’ve picked up two over the years. I’m looking forward to the GEC Remington. If it’s half as good as the GEC Schrades then it’ll be a winner in my book.

if there are 2600 of them then 170 is way too high a price.

170 would be a reasonable price if this were an SFO of 100 knives or maybe 200.

I suspect the sub-dealers may see the slow sales and decline the SMKW pricing. These will likely come down 20-30 dollars in my opinion.

I got the email, but that is a little too much for a pattern that won’t get carried. Now- if they made an old Remington pattern whittler or sleeveboard I would be getting multiples!
Please correct me if I’m wrong but the 1173 along with 1123 go back to first decade of Remington knife making, the 1920s. The 1173 IS an old Remington pattern.

I have it from GEC that the Remmie run is 2500 knives so they're likely to be around for awhile. Next are a run of fixed blade H10s and then maybe the forum knife, God willing and the creek don'r rise. GEC is pretty tight lipped about upcoming production these days so it's really anybody's guess.

Please correct me if I’m wrong but the 1173 along with 1123 go back to first decade of Remington knife making, the 1920s. The 1173 IS an old Remington pattern.
It is an old pattern, just one that is not my favorite

Back