1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Week 29 of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Ron Flaherty Folder

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Ron Flaherty folder , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, July 20 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

RENO CONVENTION -- please read.

Discussion in 'Himalayan Imports' started by Bill Martino, Dec 29, 2002.

1. Bill Martino

Bill Martino

Mar 5, 1999
    No dancing girls, I fear. Yangdu is too fat to dance but we might talk Chokpa into it. But we should have 3 or 4 Nepalis in attendance.

2. Bill Martino

Bill Martino

Mar 5, 1999
    ^

3. sweet

sweet

Nov 11, 1999
    NO SNOW

4. sweet

sweet

Nov 11, 1999
    NO SNOW

5. Bill Martino

Bill Martino

Mar 5, 1999
    ^

6. Josh Feltman

Josh Feltman

Feb 12, 2001
    Well, just got a room at the Peppermill. Logan--thanks for the tip!!! They were out of tower rooms, but I got the parlor king room in the G building for the 59$/night rate. I can hardly wait. NO SNOW!!!!!
    --Josh

7. Bill Martino

Bill Martino

Mar 5, 1999
    ^

8. Bill Martino

Bill Martino

Mar 5, 1999
    ^

9. Logan1

Logan1

Nov 24, 2000
    I am glad it helped out. See you up there in 10 days and counting down:D Only 10 DAYS:eek:

10. SkagSig40

SkagSig40

Feb 1, 2001
    I tried to get the room at the Peppermill but the lady on the phone said they were not allowed to give discounts unless I own the something or other code. I then asked for David and she said she did not know a David!:rolleyes: Oh well you win some, you lose some. I'll just find a Comfort Inn or something along those lines.

11. Josh Feltman

Josh Feltman

Feb 12, 2001
    SkagSig40-- You've got to use the code: 33MadnessE. I think it is called "March madness". I talked to David personally, so I know he exists :) however, I had some trouble explaining to him what I was talking about. It's probably worth trying again. The room I got normally goes for $129 per night, and I got it for $59 per night. Atlantis didn't have anything cheaper than $79 on Friday and $89 on Saturday.
    --Josh

12. Bill Martino

Bill Martino

Mar 5, 1999
    Thanks for help, Josh. Try again, Chris.

13. Bill Martino

Bill Martino

Mar 5, 1999
    ^

14. sweet

sweet

Nov 11, 1999
    7 days for that snow to go away

15. Bill Martino

Bill Martino

Mar 5, 1999
    Rain today but no snow. We've been getting into the 60's most days so it's looking pretty good.

16. sweet

sweet

Nov 11, 1999
    snow in Reno is o.k just need clear roads on 80 from Sac to Reno....anyone else driving over Fri morning and want to speed together can meet someplace

17. Bill Martino

Bill Martino

Mar 5, 1999
    Yep, it's getting across Donner that's the tough part.

18. Rusty

Rusty Moderator Moderator

Mar 8, 1999
    Just carry a few khuks with you in case of history ( in the Donner locale ) repeating itself. You probably don't want to end up as an entree.;)

19. Bill Martino

Bill Martino

Mar 5, 1999
    ^

20. Logan1

Logan1

Nov 24, 2000
    5 Days:D
    Edited for NO SNOW content:)