RENO CONVENTION -- please read.

Well, so far the long term forcast for Reno says partly cloudy through the weekend. NO SNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D
--Josh

Right now it's snowing here in Central Utah. Luckily the roads are clear and that Reno is also with no snow.

Only a few more days.:)

5 inches snow here tonight and still coming down. Weather report said 3 inches, but what does the weatherman know. :)

Got some things worked out that came up at the last minute. Should make it, maybe both days, at least one.

No Snow:D. Good! Well I have had a slight change of plans. My wife and I will only be at the Convention on Saturday. Thought we were going to stay the whole weekend but had stuff come up:grumpy:. Darn stuff:eek:. We will head up Sat. morning and come back home Sat. night. Of course I am only about 2-2.5 hours from Reno:D. I think my brother almost made it in 1.5 hours one time. Suprised he did not get pulled over.

I'm going to be getting in sometime Saturday - probably later. Anyone planning anything for Saturday evening, or will I have to wait for Sunday to pass the bull? :D

Back