1. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

2. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win an Kizer C01C Sheepdog Ki4488A & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Dec 14 !

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Dec 15 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Repost: Greg Wall Macv SOG Bowie price drop!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Custom Knives (Individual)' started by euroross, Jun 28, 2019.

1. euroross

euroross Gold Member Gold Member

May 19, 2008
    For sale is a brand new SOG knife from Greg Wall. Beautiful copy of the CISO issued knives issued during the Vietnam war. Includes a sheath that matches the original. The knife is as new from Mr. Wall. Never used or carried. I paid $350 plus shipping. I’ll let this go for $300 $290 $280 now $250!! Please no trades. If you have any questions or need more pics please email me at[email protected]. Thanks for looking.

This is not letting me upload any pics currently. No clue. Have lots of pics if your interested. Please hit me up. Thanks, Ross

Last edited: Jul 2, 2019
    Recon680, harleyvato and Seth Green like this.
  2. euroross

May 19, 2008
    Pic requests?

3. euroross

May 19, 2008
    $250 shipped