• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Repost Mini-Muk $65 final price drop - Better pics

Here is a nice Mini-muk in black linen micarta and yellow liners. It is made from 5/32 1095 and has a combination grind of scandi with a convex edge. I have sold a lot of these and had great reviews of their cutting/skinning abilities. These make a great EDC or skinner. Nicely tooled, right handed sheath in saddle tan included.

Overall - 6"
Edge - 2 3/4"
Blade Height 1 1/16"

$65
Free shipping to USA/ international negotiable
PayPal only
First "I'll take it" gets it
PayPal and email to josephhargis@ymail.com
blackyellowmini06091200007.jpg

blackyellowmini06091200005.jpg

blackyellowmini06091200004.jpg

blackyellowmini06091200006.jpg

Last edited:
I will take it!!!!!!!!!

As a father that endured many a "volleyball camp summer" I feel your pain bro and I'm more than glad to help. My daughter just graduated High School so I'm off the hook this year :) The knife is impeccable and that sheath is worth what you're asking for both...

Thanks Blade66! I have also been through Volleyball camp as well. It's amazing how many they can squeeze into one summer. This one is nicer than the pics show. I know you will like it.

This one is Sold Pending Funds.

Bun of a Sitch, this is exactly what I was looking for! My Bark River edc was stolen out of my work van (along with 1k worth of tools). *Sigh* Too little too late. If you ever have another one like this, I'll buy it.

Back