• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Reposted

86 power and rxavage, there are a few left. You each have one. PM's incoming.
EDIT: rxavage, I see no way to send you a private message. I will leave a visitor message on your profile page. Please check it as there are very few heavy hammers left.
BK

andybtruckin, Three left and one is yours. PM sent with PayPal info. PayPal received and your hammer is shipped.
rxavage, please contact me if you want one of the last two heavy hammers.
Still have lightweight hammers available.

Last edited:
I'd like one Heavy for me and one Light for the wife Please. Hmm! I wonder when she gets mad at me....No she wouldn't...:eek::D Yeah one Heavy one Light Please and Thank You.

Doug

9.3oz hammers available. Pictures updated. Seven left, including one shorty. (See pics)

I'll take all remaining three please, including the short one just to short out my friend fonedork above. I luv fudging with my lil bro :)

Please provide PP info.

Super heavys are done. Regular heavys should be ready tomorrow (10.20.20).
qx0gfJ.jpg

Railroad spikes, circle welded to steel balls. (and one spike) Smallest: over a pound, Largest: over three pounds. Serious handle retention.
Spike:
495oMo.jpg
OiJ9m3.jpg
ViQxA7.jpg

Last edited:
Back