Requesting a status on the application for a sub-forum for Kizer Cutlery

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kizer Cutlery

Follow us on Instagram: Kizer_inc
Hi, I'm writing to request an update to the application for a sub-forum for Kizer Cutlery (to be moderated by user Kizer Cutlery). The original application was submitted in early March 2014 and we have not received any notification of any decision regarding this application.

As Blade show is approaching, we have new products and other information we would like to share with Bladeforums members but we do not want to run afoul of the "advertising" rules.

If there is any action we can take or information we can provide to expedite this process, please let us know.

Thank you.

Kizer

Thank you for being patient. I've sent Spark PMs regarding this but have not heard anything back from him yet. Hopefully this can get resolved soon and I apologize for the delay.

Jason

Hi, Just wanted to bring this back for another question:

Is there a level of membership which will allow us to post news and other information without it running afoul of the "advertising" rule? I see some with the "Knifemaker/service provider" being allowed to post such threads, and I wanted to be sure this is the case.

Thank you.

Kizer.

You're a manufacturer so the Knifemaker membership isn't really for you. The right thing is for you to have a manufacturer's forum. I've still not heard anything back from Spark about your forum. Hopefully this will get resolved soon. I thank you for being patient.

Jason

Hi, wanted to give this one a bump as BLADE is upon us in a few days and we weren't able to post any news for forum members nor will we be able to post any photos from BLADE without running into problems with forum rules.

I'm really just looking to see if there are any workaround because right now we are effectively locked out of the majority of Bladeforums' activities as they would all need to be in a subforum.

Thanks.

Kizer.

Hi, Morrow:

Thanks for the bumps, do you know if I can get in touch with Spark directly to address this issue?

Thanks.

Kizer.

I can get it set up shortly. Just need a 2 sentence description and website URL

I know I'm new here, but Kizer has my vote for their own forum!!! I'm a big time Zero Tolerance and Benchmade fan, and now I think I've found another line of knives to obsess over (thanks to the awesome user reviews I've read on this website).

Foreign company or not, these guys love knives, they listen to their customers, and they make one hell of a product. That's what it's all about, if you ask me. And let's not forget they are buying/using a lot of US made steel. :)

Hi, Knifehoarder:

Thank you very much for your support!

Kizer.

Just wanted to bring this one back to the top as I have not heard back from Spark on both PM and emails after providing the URL and description. If there are any other additional information required, please let me know and I'll provide them ASAP!

Thank you.

Kizer.

Could any mod or admin provide an update on what is still needed for us to get our own forum? I had thought that we had provided all the necessary information, but if there are any missing information, I'd be happy to provide them.

Thank you.

It's coming up on 1-year anniversary on this request, can a mod or Spark just let me know what issues are holding up the sub-forum? I would like to get this resolved one way or the other but not leave it hanging.

thank you.

Kizer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back