• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Retro-Fighter/Utility

SOLD PP
one I just completed the other day. It is a light weight fighter with a throw back to the past. Made from 1/8 thick 1095 steel it is quick an agile. This one is ground thin and slices like a laser. Razor sharp and tempered to 59RC it should do what you ask of it. Scales from Jarrett Knives, and are stabilized Horistes, lovely stuff and hard as a rock. Pics were taken before makers mark was applied, it now resides on the left side blade flat.

Steel- 1095 X 1/8
AOL- 9 3/4 inches
Blade- 5 1/8 inches to front of scales
Handle- just over 4 1/2 inches
Scales-Stabilized Horistes
Brass hardware
RH handsewn fitted sheath included
Asking 150.00 shipped in the USA and Canada
Paypal or USPS M/O preferred
Questions, comments, or critiques welcome

IMG_1182.jpg

IMG_1183.jpg

IMG_1184.jpg

IMG_1185.jpg

IMG_1186.jpg

IMG_1188.jpg

IMG_1187.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks Kelly, and Twodogs, I appreciate the kind words. This knife is light quick and wicked sharp. The sheath fits like a glove, it will be a pleasure to carry and use.

Joe,

In my opinion my friend, that is the finest piece that you've produced to date. What a sleek cutter you have there. And your sheath work...well, let's just say that your next customer will have something to brag about.

Color me jealous :mad::eek:

AND, if my wife wasn't my bookkeeper, that baby would be mine. She just wouldn't understand why a bakery owner would be buying a cake from another baker. Sheesh, no sense of humor. ;)

I'm new here and I am buying it. My said yes. It's gonna be my Christmas present from her to me. I can't wait for Christmas.

It's yours arcadia, thanks. Send me a PM, all you do is click on denim and select send private message. We can work out the details there when your ready. I seem to be having problems accessing my e-mail domain for some reason.
Joe

Back