• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Return of the Killer Shaerk!

Good evening!
We have a brand new KS-45 (a.k.a "The Killer Shaerk") available for purchase today. Its been a long time since we have put one of these out so jump on it quick! Also, this is a new style Kydex sheath that allows you to carry crossdraw, scout, or vertical and eyelets as always are spaced to accept a large Tek-Lok clip. Let us know what y'all think of the new sheath! First "I'll take it" gets it. Payments can be made via Paypal by following this link Paypal.Me/shaerksknives or you can go to our website to purchase this knife at www.shaerks.com. Prices are conus. International friends message me for shipping quote. Please include your shipping info, Knife model, and knife number in Paypal payment notes. All knives are shipped by USPS Priority Mail.

Don't forget that we are also taking custom orders all the time so shoot me an email at shaerksknives@gmail.com and visit our website at www.shaerks.com if you have any questions or want to get an order on our list. Also please check us out and like us on Facebook (@shaerksknives) and Instagram (@shaerks_knives). Thanks for looking!

- 1095 High Carbon Steel
- 59-60 RC
- Overall dimensions: 3/16” x 1-1/2” x 8-¾””
- Blade dimensions: 4-½”
- Flat Grind
- Satin Patina Finish
- Polished convex edge
- Scalloped Camo G10 Handle with Black G10 Liners
- Carbon Fiber Pins and Lanyard Tube
- Green Kydex Sheath
- Leather Crossdraw Strap and Belt Loop
- Camo Paracord Lanyard

Price: $230 USD

zGFGziT.jpg

veEWzBB.jpg

lZbzYLU.jpg

98vMzfp.jpg

qa6eQMf.jpg

Last edited:
Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water...
Classic, handy design. Good luck with sale.

Russ

Back