(revamped) Give Away! Hand Forged Custom Knife.

QUOTE=dkb45;14611243]I'm in, if you work with stainless. I can't handle the responsibility of keeping a carbon steel knife, which is why I traded or sold all of mine.[/QUOTE]

I do not at this time work with stainless... the kryogenics and controlled temps required to make a superlative quality blade are at this time not a part of my shop...

Having said that however an acid etched blade treated with choji oil is pretty much maintenance free. If you don't just leave it outside in the weather or in wet leather it needs nothing more than an occasion wipe with oil to outlive you.

Check out my care and feeding page:
Www.lastresortblades.com/care-and-feeding

Awesome offer! Please accept my entry! Hi carbon steel I how I roll. Everything I own gets handled enough to keep up, if not it gets plenty of oil and care. Plus carbon forces you to handle your blades instead of just sitting there.
You do very nice work that's right up my alley!
Are your hatchets an option in this contest?
Thanks for your generosity and good luck everyone!

Totally in! Thanks for the chance. :thumbup: I'm thinking a front pocket EDC sized hunter would be nice... ;):D

thanks very much for the chance. you make some nice-looking knives. i'm in!

I'm in! I don't have a forged knife yet. That is something I'm definitely looking into!

Awesome offer! Please accept my entry! Hi carbon steel I how I roll. Everything I own gets handled enough to keep up, if not it gets plenty of oil and care. Plus carbon forces you to handle your blades instead of just sitting there.
You do very nice work that's right up my alley!
Are your hatchets an option in this contest?
Thanks for your generosity and good luck everyone!

A hatchet is indeed an option.

Back