(revamped) Give Away! Hand Forged Custom Knife.

And the winner is... (drum roll please)

Blownnova

Congratulations! I have sent you a PM to get the ball rolling.

For all others, Thank you for your interest, stay tuned on here, on Facebook, and on my website for additional drawings that I am planning for later in the year.

... Also, I am planning to start another thread, here in the General Knife Discussion area, once I get to work detailing and photographing the making of this blade....

So stay tuned.

Congrats Blownnova! Thanks atavist and lastresort blades for the awesome GAW! Be sure to keep us posted on the progress and final results!

Congrats Blown, enjoy it and keep us updated!

Thanks for the Great GAW.

And the winner is... (drum roll please)

Blownnova

Congratulations! I have sent you a PM to get the ball rolling.

For all others, Thank you for your interest, stay tuned on here, on Facebook, and on my website for additional drawings that I am planning for later in the year.

... Also, I am planning to start another thread, here in the General Knife Discussion area, once I get to work detailing and photographing the making of this blade....

So stay tuned.

Wow, that is fantastic, thank you so much for the generous opportunity! Email inbound.

congrats blownnova and thanks for the giveway atavist.

Thanks guys, we have been chatting back and forth today and hatching a plan. Atavist is a heck of a nice guy and I am looking forward to working with him.

Congratulations,
Thanks for the GAW. I would like to see what the winner picks.

Congrats, keep us informed of its progress and WIP pics are always welcome. Thanks,atavist for doing this cool idea.

I want in please

Did you just do a search for giveaway and enter?

Read the first post, it will tell you everything you need to know. Things like, it ended on 4/3...

No i did not search on anything, i was on my phone app and i think this thread came up on my featured discussion. It did not show all the pages so i didnt realize the contest was over.

Back