• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Richard Rogers Vector *SOLD*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Selling my Richard Rogers Vector today. I got this in from a dealer just a couple weeks ago and have pocketed it a couple times since then, but cut very little. This is a very cool knife, those of you familiar with Richard's work already know that. This knife has a cool pinstripe milling pattern on the handles, finished in a matte stonewash. On the inside of the handle scales, Richard has done a good bit of milling to reduce the weight...this knife practically disappears in your pocket with how light/slim it is. The lockup on this knife is nice and early.

Richard's anodizing is top notch and the blue accents on this knife really pop. Overall, this is a very well finished knife with fantastic flipping action.

I'm asking SOLD net via paypal. Not really looking for trades on this one unless it's a Seiko MM300 (with cash added from my end), an old nick/clip Mnandi, or a 3" non-flipper XM18.

PM/Email is the best method to communicate with me.

H0bbcDm.jpg

61Utjre.jpg

0qK4ZkC.jpg

UGuCDic.jpg

Thanks for looking, let me know if you'd like to see any more pictures or if I can answer any questions.

Last edited:
Do you feel in your opinion this would be an effective self defense piece?

Do you feel in your opinion this would be an effective self defense piece?

If you choose to purchase this piece, you could do whatever you please with it. Including defend yourself.

if i would live in youre area,i wouldn't trust such a question,could be a cop trying to incriminate you.anyway,fantastic answer to a not so nice question!Rob,Netherlands.

Incriminate you for what? These are perfectly legal to carry, especially in Tennessee...

I've looked and cannot seem to find the specs on the Vector. What is the blade length and OAL?

The Vector has a closed length of 4.5″, blade length of 3.25″, and weighs 2.9 ounces.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back