1. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win an Ontario Knives Spec Plus SP8 Machete Survival Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Rick Hinderer Knives Picture Thread

Discussion in 'Rick Hinderer Knives' started by ibewno3, Apr 22, 2010.

1. Hammer

Hammer

Oct 3, 1998
    Here we go again. That is not from Rick Hinderer Knives.

2. Trabireiter

Trabireiter

Mar 10, 2008
    now that pic with the sun behind the eclipse. Eclipseception :D

3. xxfalconxx

xxfalconxx

Dec 19, 2013
    Surprisingly......some 3.5's from me......all blue.....all spantos......all pretty different......

[​IMG]

4. prelude92

prelude92

Dec 23, 2012
    Beautiful blades Ross. I especially love the middle one...in all it's Ti glory!

Last edited: Jan 20, 2015
  5. prelude92

prelude92

Dec 23, 2012
    Grabbed some photos to spark some "attention" that were posted by Rob (hope you don't mind!) from Blade a few years ago...some very cool offerings!

Wharnie
    [​IMG]

Bowie
    [​IMG]

Hellfire
    [​IMG]

Straight Tanto
    [​IMG]

Aggressor Tanto
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. xxfalconxx

xxfalconxx

Dec 19, 2013
    Man......Rick knows how to grind a knife.......those are spectacular........
    Awesome finds, Kevin.....!!!
    Been digging through some old threads....????
    There are some awesome ones hiding back there........and it looks like you found one.......:D

7. prelude92

prelude92

Dec 23, 2012
    Most definitely. Sometimes I like to search back to a random page from a few years ago and check out what all was posted then. I've found some interesting stuff! I was just looking at some GTG pics from 2012 that were pretty awesome, and wish I could have attended!

Here's one of my 3" XM's also...a nice shiny bronze slicer:

[​IMG]

8. xxfalconxx

xxfalconxx

Dec 19, 2013
    That, sir, is a beautiful XM.......one of my favorites......tough to beat a 3" bronze Gen 2 slicer........it's just a pleasure to carry, use, play with and admire.......
    Although......you know I'm pretty biased when it comes to 3" XMs.........
    Best knife on the planet.......(in my opinion, anyway)......:D

9. RubiconSS

RubiconSS

Jan 12, 2011
    [​IMG]

10. xxfalconxx

xxfalconxx

Dec 19, 2013
    ^^^^^^.......but that one is pretty tough to beat too.......really awesome XM, Rubi.......

Here's mine for today.......I really enjoy carrying and using this one......

[​IMG]

11. Rob Orlando

Rob Orlando

Nov 16, 2009
    Random stuff.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. KyleMS11

KyleMS11

Mar 20, 2014
    Family pic. First 2 weeks of hinderer buying. Scared to find out where this Is guna lead to.

[​IMG]

13. D.Prichard

D.Prichard

Jun 17, 2012
    Not sure how we compete with these :D

14. xxfalconxx

xxfalconxx

Dec 19, 2013
    Kyle.......I asked myself the same question......somewhere different for everyone.......but it's the journey that is the awesome part.......

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. CatsTide

CatsTide

Nov 17, 2014
    Are you allergic to G10?

16. KyleMS11

KyleMS11

Mar 20, 2014

Beautiful collection falcon. Love that titanium, hopeing to find one of those scales soon. Hopefully one day my collection will look like that. Or hopefully not for my bank accounts sake.

17. xxfalconxx

xxfalconxx

Dec 19, 2013
    Tommy.....it does make you wonder if that's the case.......but no.......I'm allergic to wool.......

Kyle......thank you.......you just pick 'em up one at a time.......when the opportunity presents itself.........not so bad when done slowly.........and worth the hunt.......

18. Nellem

Nellem

Mar 20, 2014
    Falcon, that is a truly EPIC collection. Wow!

19. Alford78

Alford78

Dec 29, 2014
    That's impressive Falcon! Beautiful collection and can only imagine the hunts you've had for all that Ti.

20. Nellem

Nellem

Mar 20, 2014
    Eklipse ...photos taken this morning ...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]