Rick Hinderer Knives Picture Thread

Eklipse ...photos taken this morning ...

KYNQerdu

lAcUjC06

M3COoxTs

Awesome Eklipse!......and weather!!! btw, 😬

Managed to get a slightly better pic of the hard to capture green hardware........

Last edited:
Gorgeous pics as always Ross! I love the satin finished lockside and green accents...very beautiful.

Here's a pic I took a while back of a few different finishes and ano's...

^^^^^Kevin......thank you.....and that's an awesome pic.......very, very cool........
And I continue to be a huge fan of that blue sterile slicer.......just a phenomenal XM....!!!!

Thanks, Ross. I do enjoy all the finishes and ano jobs the Ranch puts out.

Here's a couple 3" Slicers...

Kevin....those are amazing......big fan of the bronze ano'd flipper........the CF scale looks awesome !!!!

Well.....that Blackwash certainly qualifies......not a ton of them out there and it is a very cool look......plus it's a slicer........so just pretty awesome all around......:D

Kyle....that's great.....it looks awesome......still waiting for mine.......another week or so and if should be here........hate the wait........

Grrrrrrrrrrr.......

Kyle....that's great.....it looks awesome......still waiting for mine.......another week or so and if should be here........hate the wait........

You'd think you'd have the patience of Job with your mailing situation. Everything takes a little longer to get to you up there! :D I couldn't stand it!

You'd think you'd have the patience of Job with your mailing situation. Everything takes a little longer to get to you up there! :D I couldn't stand it!

Yeah......unless you get the express shipping......anything coming from the west coast takes between 2-3 weeks.......anything from the east coast 1-2 weeks........feels longer.........but at least the exchange rate makes everything cheaper........wait.........nope.........
It's warmer here.......????......drat.....wrong again........
I get to use my snowblower more than you........ha.......how do you like them apples........:D

Yeah......unless you get the express shipping......anything coming from the west coast takes between 2-3 weeks.......anything from the east coast 1-2 weeks........feels longer.........but at least the exchange rate makes everything cheaper........wait.........nope.........
It's warmer here.......????......drat.....wrong again........
I get to use my snowblower more than you........ha.......how do you like them apples........:D

The hunting and fishing makes it all worthwhile. Wait....you're in Toronto never mind :D this exchange rate is getting stupid though.

A handful of pics posted on Instagram recently. Follow us at HINDERER_KNIVES if you are in need of a daily dose of pics!

orig.jpg

orig.jpg

orig.jpg

orig.jpg

orig.jpg

Back