Rick Hinderer Knives Picture Thread

3.5" "Slicer"
orig.jpg

orig.jpg

orig.jpg

That's awesome Rob! :eek:

When I finally get my own XM-18 I wondered which anodized clip I was going to put on it. Now I know - you just posted it. :D

Firetac's !!!

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• firetacs thanks 1.jpg
    firetacs thanks 1.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 1,095
  • firetacs thanks 2.jpg
    firetacs thanks 2.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 1,092
  • firetacs thanks 3.jpg
    firetacs thanks 3.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 1,096
  • firetac thanks 5.jpg
    firetac thanks 5.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 1,095
ibewno,
What a collection you've got! :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Its Called Stone/Washed Or Tumbled

Its Comes Standard On XM-18's

0ca7beb695.jpg

And the steel is THE one to use for a slicer too! Great choice Rick :thumbup:

2d01606204.jpg

These are custom ground and I was lucky enough to find one. :)
If you are decided and ready to act you will be able to find one like I did.
Good luck!

Pieter.45 - That's a real beauty man. I saw the pics over at another Hinderer hotspot. I'd really like to know if you cut up that pin with a custom XM-18 :eek: or shot it to pieces with a gun or something? :)

I'm pretty sure the pin was used as a shooting target. You can see a couple bullet holes in it.

I'm pretty sure the pin was used as a shooting target. You can see a couple bullet holes in it.

Thanks Medic1210. I went and checked til I found the post by Pieter.45 and you're right there was a mention of shooting pins.

I like to shoot things filled with water or carbonated beverages. I shoot some old electronics with my Ruger Min-14 which was cool but the biggest explosion was an old beat up helmet for driving bikes, cars, go-karts etc.

I filled it with chunks of cinderblock and that little .223 punched through the hlemet and hit the cinderblock inside, effectively blowing it up like it had explosives in it. Great fun! :D I'll pose my new XM-18 with some of the carnage next time I shoot.

Pieter.45 - That's a real beauty man. I saw the pics over at another Hinderer hotspot. I'd really like to know if you cut up that pin with a custom XM-18 :eek: or shot it to pieces with a gun or something? :)

Thanks!
The pin is shot to pieces with ye good ol' .45

The most impressive I've seen was a 600 nitro express vs. a bowling ball.Instant dust.

These are custom ground and I was lucky enough to find one. :)
If you are decided and ready to act you will be able to find one like I did.
Good luck!

While I appreciate you getting me my knife so quick, and I think it is smart not oversaturating the market with your products, I still want a slicer!

Back