Rick Hinderer Knives Picture Thread

Between Antony, and ibewno3's collections I'm gonna need a mop to clean up all this drool.
Simply awesome stuff! As a complete newb that's been lurking around for a while, I had already gotten bit by the Hinderer bug after seeing his 'popular' models. Seeing all these limited customs is just making me a bigger fan, thanks for sharing fellas!

+1 on your sentiments HangLoose! I've only seen a couple of collections like that. Wow! :eek:

I'm waiting and hoping for my first XM-18 to happen. I'd be afraid to use those customs they're art man. I hope to have a generation 3, 3.5 " flipper to show off in the not to distant future. One can only hope, pray, beg, plead...lol :D

Bead-blasted XM-24

IMGP4204.jpg

IMGP4209.jpg

Is that a custom or a production? Hard to tell with the bead blasting. Beautiful knife LorenzoL :thumbup:

Congragulations on the score, almost as good as winning powerball, I don't think I could bring myself to use that knife

My new Spearpoint Fieldtac !!! This is One BadAss Knife:thumbup:

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• fieldtac 1.jpg
    fieldtac 1.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 1,252
  • fieldtac 2.jpg
    fieldtac 2.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 1,248
Pieter.45 - That's a real beauty man. I saw the pics over at another Hinderer hotspot. I'd really like to know if you cut up that pin with a custom XM-18 :eek: or shot it to pieces with a gun or something? :)

I recently got Back this Firetac from Rick and Rob !!! they did a Great Job Refurbishing it :thumbup::thumbup:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• new firetac.jpg
    new firetac.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 1,216
  • new firetac 2.jpg
    new firetac 2.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 1,212
  • new firetac 3.jpg