• Preorders are LIVE for the 2024 BladeForums Traditional Knife

Traditional Knife Information Thread - make sure you go in there and read up.

Requirements: Be a Gold or higher member or have been a member of the forums since 6/2023 with at least 100 posts in the Traditional Forum. Preorder is for people who live in the continental US only, international orders will be separate.

Delivery expected in Q4 2024, hopefully before the holidays.

User Name
    Serial number request

Rick Hinderer Knives Picture Thread

Between Antony, and ibewno3's collections I'm gonna need a mop to clean up all this drool.
Simply awesome stuff! As a complete newb that's been lurking around for a while, I had already gotten bit by the Hinderer bug after seeing his 'popular' models. Seeing all these limited customs is just making me a bigger fan, thanks for sharing fellas!

+1 on your sentiments HangLoose! I've only seen a couple of collections like that. Wow! :eek:

I'm waiting and hoping for my first XM-18 to happen. I'd be afraid to use those customs they're art man. I hope to have a generation 3, 3.5 " flipper to show off in the not to distant future. One can only hope, pray, beg, plead...lol :D

Bead-blasted XM-24

IMGP4204.jpg

IMGP4209.jpg

Is that a custom or a production? Hard to tell with the bead blasting. Beautiful knife LorenzoL :thumbup:

Congragulations on the score, almost as good as winning powerball, I don't think I could bring myself to use that knife

My new Spearpoint Fieldtac !!! This is One BadAss Knife:thumbup:

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• fieldtac 1.jpg
    fieldtac 1.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 1,252
  • fieldtac 2.jpg
    fieldtac 2.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 1,248
Pieter.45 - That's a real beauty man. I saw the pics over at another Hinderer hotspot. I'd really like to know if you cut up that pin with a custom XM-18 :eek: or shot it to pieces with a gun or something? :)

I recently got Back this Firetac from Rick and Rob !!! they did a Great Job Refurbishing it :thumbup::thumbup:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• new firetac.jpg
    new firetac.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 1,216
  • new firetac 2.jpg
    new firetac 2.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 1,212
  • new firetac 3.jpg