RIP Charlie Mike

AmkW47Y.jpg

(Not sure if it was posted here. It's from Sab_Tools IG Page)

I thought of him recently . Thank you for posting the photograph of his grave . Take care and be well everyone !

This is surreal.....
So, I knew CM from another forum way back last decade. We talked knives a little bit. I'm into martial arts and knives factor into that alot, and he'd offered to make me a knife but I was totally broke then. I had some personal problems, our house had a fire, I didn't even have time for the internet....

And now, I sign up here to ask the forum what sort of knife I should buy, because things have finally evened out for me financially, and I can pretty much buy any knife I want, and I see this post.

I'm so sorry.

That's sad. I haven't been around much but I always enjoyed his posts in the past. He was a pretty young guy right?? Seems as I remember him talking about some issues related to being in war. Too bad. I hate it when nice folks leave our world.

What a shame. I've been away from the forum most of this year. Very sad to hear. Didn't know him personally, but always enjoyed his posts. He had quite a style. RIP.

Feel like CM has been reaching out through the universe this week. Randomly had one of his balisong videos pop up on my youtube feed Monday... then this popped up randomly while I was looking at coffee reviews on Amazon of all places...
Q1EBn9w.jpg

Made me smile. We miss you, and you’ll never be forgotten, bud :thumbsup:

Very sad news. Just found out today because I was thinking of selling some more lighters and was googling the forums. Would have liked to talk shop with him since he got his own cnc. Still have the FTW program that I did for him on my desktop. He genuinely was a really nice guy and his youtube videos allways made me laugh, especially the one on the quick release ball peen hammer holster. He definitely will be missed. RIP

Very sad news. Just found out today because I was thinking of selling some more lighters and was googling the forums. Would have liked to talk shop with him since he got his own cnc. Still have the FTW program that I did for him on my desktop. He genuinely was a really nice guy and his youtube videos allways made me laugh, especially the one on the quick release ball peen hammer holster. He definitely will be missed. RIP
I have his black FTW lighter. Just used it this past weekend on a camping trip to light a campfire and numerous cigars.

I got out of the knife scene a couple years before he passed and didn't learn about it until I came back here last year. Sounds like he was really doing his thing what with getting a CNC and everything. It would have been really cool to see what kind of stuff he'd be coming up with now if he was still around! I remember when he first started modding knives and made a lot of us cringe with how aggressive he was with a belt sander 🤣. But he wasn't one to focus on making something look pretty, he was focused strictly on Go instead of Show. I remember when he engraved his name on his brand new Rolex with one of those cheap engravers to show that he used it, and it wasn't a show piece. Then as time went on, he started really mastering the art more and more and made some really cool pieces. Looks like I missed the heyday of his creations, I've seen some pics!

Gone too soon, rest in peace brotha, with all our fallen friends!

Back