• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Rival Customs: ZT $ Spyderco scales (0550, 0560, Manix2)

Hello! Have a few scales here...all made by hand. I do custom pimp jobs and have a few extra pieces laying around that I would like to offer up. The fit & finish is excellent as seen in the pics and as described. Examples of my other work can be seen in my signature. Send me a PM if you are interested in one of the scales. I will sell in order of interest and update accordingly. I accept PayPal and can sort out details as needed. I currently accept PayPal only. let me know if you have any questions, more pics are always avail upon request...

Updated as of 2/22/2013: No scales currently in stock. PM me for custom orders again in April 2013 (currently recovering from an injurt & not taking orders until then)

-Rival-

Last edited:
I am interested in the royal blue for the zt 0550. Do you ship international? Greece?

How much would it cost for the whole Manix 2 with the scales and wave mod? If it's even for sale, that is.

I'm interested in your turn around time if I were to order a custom 0560 scale from you. I'm getting my 0560 today(!), but will be wanting to start pimping it soon, I'm sure. Let me know please, no rush.

Thanks, received the blue and black faux bolster 0560 scale today. Looks much nicer than the stock brown one.

What would it cost - and how long would it take - to get a 3D-like CF scale for one of my ZT-0551's? Thanks!

Stainz

Back