1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

3. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Kizer 1034A1 Gingrich Bush Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Robertson Custom Cutlery

Discussion in 'FEEDBACK: The Good, The Bad, The Ugly!' started by charco, Jan 31, 2011.

1. charco

charco

Nov 6, 2009
    Bought one of the last Zermeno Azrael from Mr. Robertson the other day.

He answered promptly all my questions before making the purchase.

Decided to place the order and he send me a tracking number the same day.

Smooth and quick transaction.

I will definitely buy again. Hopefully in the near future.

2. MoreToasties

MoreToasties

Jan 13, 2010
    I concur, Les is awesome!

3. JAB

JAB

Dec 13, 2005
    +1 Les is definitely one of the good guys!:thumbup:

4. str8shtr

str8shtr

Aug 19, 2005
    Does anyone know if Les is on vacation? I returned a knife to him for refund. Tracking shows the knife was delivered back to him on Monday Aug. 15th, but so far as of today, Friday the 19th, no funds have been refunded. Two follow-up emails from me have not been answered, and several phone calls go directly to VM.