• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Rockstead Higo II TI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rockstead Higo II TI (B)

SOLD SV/TV $930 SOLD

I am not the first owner of this knife but I believe this includes all original items and packaging. I have blacked out the serial number in all photos to prevent Rockstead from denying a future owner warranty. I was told this was never registered and the purchase receipt is included to hopefully allow a future owner to register the warrany. The scales, pocket clip, and hardware are in excellent condition. I only notice one small mark on the clip. The blade appears to have a factory edge to me. The blade flats have some light marks that I believe is oxidation. I can't seems to remove these spots with oil or my fingernail. I have oiled the blade to prevent anything further. The previous owner claims this must have happened during shipping. It's not super obvious but it's there. It may be scuffs instead of oxidation but I'm not sure. The ding on the clip side of the blade is from the hardness test Rockstead does. The action is very smooth and hydraulic. It can be slow rolled, thumb flicked, or spydie flicked. There is a small amount of lock stick which is common to the other Rockstead knives I've handled. It's different from most knives in that a softer open makes the lockstick worse. If you quickly open the knife the lockstick is less noticeable. You can probably hear the lockstick click in the video.

Higo Album

Higo Video

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back