Rodent Rucki.....Pre-order Now!!!!!

In case you guys havn't seen it yet, today The Bully posted this in the Swamp (emphasis mine):
Eric Isaacson said:
The first of my Rucki's should be ready this weekend. This is only the beginning of what I have ordered so don't worry if you don't hear from me right now. They are working on the rest and I should have more soon.

Thanks for your patience.

:D :D

WOOHOO!!! :thumbup: Not long now!!!

Anyone know if they are still taking orders for the Rucki? I sent Eric a email but never got a reply. Loving my very first Ratmandu that I ordered last week!

Thanks

Anyone know if they are still taking orders for the Rucki? I sent Eric a email but never got a reply. Loving my very first Ratmandu that I ordered last week!

Thanks

What he said. I too sent an email and have not received a reply.

I emailed in my order about three weeks ago. Received my time to pay email a couple of days ago. Now I'm just waiting for the Rucki to arrive. I'll compare the Rucki to my Waki.

Pre-orders are still open, it usually takes me 3-5 days to respond to the pre-orders.

Glockboy, sorry for the delay on your order. Some of the colors combo's are taking a longtime. Let me guess yours is either has a desert sage or white blade?

Eric

Yeah, I am still waiting on my Sage Greena/Black G-10 that I ordered at the beginning of August. But Mr. Isaacson has promised that he has not forgotten about me. :)

Back