1. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win an Ontario Knives Spec Plus SP8 Machete Survival Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Rodent Waki Pre-order NOW!!!!

Discussion in 'Swamp Rat Knives' started by Eric Isaacson, Jun 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eric Isaacson

Eric Isaacson Pirate

Dec 19, 1999

Your shipping price is the correct amount. I screwed up on the above post. I forgot I had to raise the shipping cost of the Waki's because they are heavier than any of my previous shipments.

Thanks for the info and for catching me, I screwed up and your amount of $43 is approx correct shipping to Canada for a Waki.

2. Eric Isaacson

Eric Isaacson Pirate

Dec 19, 1999
    Adding some additional info, if anyone wants to get in on the next batch you'd better email your pre-order now. They are finishing up this batch and who knows if/when we will do another.

:D:D

3. razorburn

razorburn Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 26, 2007
    Moses,there is no duty on this item.Only GST,PST,(both based on the exchange rate)and the $8 customs fee.

4. begreen61

begreen61 Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 13, 2008
    Received confermation on mine order Sept 9,,,still havent received it,hopeing any day now I'll hear something.wonder how far backordered these blades are??

5. Moses_3

Moses_3

Feb 27, 2008
    Got mine in!
    Hopefully it will be sitting under the Christmas tree come December 25th ;).

6. Glenn Jones

Glenn Jones

Feb 26, 2002
    It has been years since I bought a Swamp Rat knife. The last model I bought was the best (in my humble opinion) model they have ever made - one big fella that would have made Rambo envious - can't remember the model name. I then saw that video on the website and I reckon they have come up with another beauty. I just couldn't resist putting in my pre-order. Damn you Swamp Rat! My wife is going to have me for breakfast when she finds out.

7. Glenn Jones

Glenn Jones

Feb 26, 2002
    I can't believe it. I am really in trouble now. I just pre-ordered a second waki. I now have a black blade and black canvas micata handle and a tanker gray blade and a black G10 handle.

8. paua

paua

Jun 16, 2008
    What would you do when the LE version of Waki comes out?

9. Moses_3

Moses_3

Feb 27, 2008
    Do you actually think that an LE Waki will come out?:confused::confused::confused:

10. Glenn Jones

Glenn Jones

Feb 26, 2002
    I'm too weak when it comes to the Waki. I suspect I know what would happen if a LE version appeared on the scene - must be strong.

11. moblues

moblues

Jan 20, 2007
    I'm LE and I'm not waiting. Ordered a black with black/green G10.

Lordy, my wife is gonna slay me with that beaut. :)

12. Kaizen1

Kaizen1 Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 4, 2006
    I think Glenn Jones was referring to "limited edition" and not "law enforcement":)

Maybe you should get two Wakis so you can defend yourself against the wife:thumbup:

13. moblues

moblues

Jan 20, 2007
    Bwhahaha! My bad on the LE. Showed the picture to a squad member at work as the chief walked by. All I heard was the sigh, muttering about a crazy nut job and some head shaking.

Guess he spoke with my wife.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.