1. Week 43of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Spyderco C243PBK Edela + Misc Prize Pack

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Spyderco Endela + Misc Prize Pack , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, Oct 26 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Rodent Waki Pre-order NOW!!!!

Discussion in 'Swamp Rat Knives' started by Eric Isaacson, Jun 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. philwar

philwar

Mar 27, 2009
    And so you WON! :thumbup: :D

2. CUTiger3

CUTiger3

Apr 18, 2004
    It was never really in question ;)

3. Mindz_I

Mindz_I

Nov 6, 2002
    Are pre-orders normally confirmed via email? Eric confirmed my color (Sage blade to Grey) change so I'm assuming it's all good :)

4. HikingMano

HikingMano

Sep 2, 2008
    Yup, they are confirmed via email. You will probably get an official confirmation email when Eric gets to it :thumbup:. When I ordered and changed color, Eric confirmed the change, and later officially confirmed the preorder.

Going to pick up my Waki today when the PO opens...:D:D Unfortunately no camera until the GF gets back from vacation, so pics will have to wait a couple more weeks.

5. Mindz_I

Mindz_I

Nov 6, 2002
    Thanks chap!

6. -sro-

-sro-

Aug 1, 2009
    Email sent to both adrdesses!!

7. HikingMano

HikingMano

Sep 2, 2008
    Picked up my Waki this morning but had to head straight to work, didn't get to open the box until now.

WOW!!!:thumbup::D:thumbup::D Two words: Bad Ass:cool:.

No pics because I don't have a camera yet, but this Black and Red G10 on Black blade is every bit as awesome as I thought it'd be! This blade is the perfect size. Two handed grip is solid an comfortable, and the lower guard is executed very well. Excellent balance and the edge looks great, haven't tested sharpness yet but it doesn't matter because I'm going to sharpen it anyway. Fantastic Job Eric and SRKW!!!:thumbup:

It's getting late here, time for bed, but I'll post a thread with some pics and my initial impressions when I get the camera back.

8. Kaizen1

Kaizen1 Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 4, 2006
    Congrats on finally getting the Waki. You have to bring it to the next get together- The next one you can make, at least.:thumbup:

9. HikingMano

HikingMano

Sep 2, 2008
    Will definitely bring it to the next meet up :) :thumbup:

10. JohnTheTexican

JohnTheTexican Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 1, 2006
    Is it too late to order one?

11. lsheldon

lsheldon

Jan 2, 2009
    I haven't heard anything to indicate the pre-order is closed. Send your emails in.

12. Mindz_I

Mindz_I

Nov 6, 2002
    How long are folk getting the call / email after pre-order is confirmed? Got my Kydex through now so anxious to get the blade

13. krazichinaman

krazichinaman Moderator Moderator

Jul 8, 2001
    Just sent in my pre-order...hope it goes through...:thumbup:

14. Skrapmetal

Skrapmetal

Jul 13, 2009
    I sent a seperate email straight to Eric and got my confirmation a couple days after my order (which was just this week). Said approx 3 weeks out for billing/delivery.

Ordered black with tan micarta... I really can't wait!

15. tundratrader

tundratrader Banned BANNED

Jan 10, 2009
    Are orders still being taken for this run? Do we have an estimate on when these will start being made and shipped?

I am anxiously waiting. I am glad I just got my S5LE to keep me contained!

Zach

16. azwelke

azwelke azwelke.com Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Nov 12, 2007
    I just ordered 1 more... Black blade with black and red G10:cool:
    cant wait:eek:
    Anyone know how long the preorder will be open for?

17. westfork

westfork Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 27, 2003
    Has anyone received an order confirmation lately? It's been two weeks since I placed a couple orders and haven't been contacted. Not a big deal but I just want to make sure that I am in before the cutoff.
    Thanks

18. Eric Isaacson

Eric Isaacson Pirate

Dec 19, 1999
    Sorry for the delay

I plan on getting confirmations sent out this weekend. If you don't hear from me by Monday drop me a note [email protected]

19. westfork

westfork Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 27, 2003
    Not a problem Eric. I was just concerned that my emails might have been blocked by a spam filter or sent to someone in Timbuktu.
    Lloyd

20. CUTiger3

CUTiger3

Apr 18, 2004
    Mine will be on the way soon :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.