Rodent Waki Pre-order NOW!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eric,
Will you post an alert when the order window is close to closing ?
These look great and if my car does not cost too much to fix I want one!

Also, what is blade thickness ?

I went nuts for the orange/ black grip and black blade. I kept trying to snag the model off of the counter but Eric always had my number. Rats!

I liked the look of the orange/black a whole lot, too - I just didn't like it enough to spend 50 bucks extra :eek:

Shouldnt have told her.

I sure as hell didnt tell mine! :D

It's always easier to beg for forgiveness, than to ask for permission... :D

:thumbup:

For me, thinking Tanker Gray with Tan Micarta. Still trying to make up my mind!! :eek:

It's always easier to beg for forgiveness, than to ask for permission... :D

:thumbup:

For me, thinking Tanker Gray with Tan Micarta. Still trying to make up my mind!! :eek:

Wait until I whip one of these out at our wedding to cut the cake!

(maybe i'll use the m9le....)

Well, if I'm going to buy my first Swamp, might as well be this one. E-mails sent for black/green combos.

I have a comfortable dog house.

I'm in for a (3) Black/ Black Micarta,Black/Black G10 and Black/Black&Tan G10(to match my satin AK). I can't really afford these:eek: but I can't afford not to either!!;)
No Regrets!

Just changed one of mine. I kept the sage/black micarta but changed from moss/tan micarta to muddy/tan micarta. I'm just not really sure about the moss. Seems like it might be too bright are teal looking. Besides muddy and tan are a really nice combo:thumbup:

I'm in for a (3) Black/ Black Micarta,Black/Black G10 and Black/Black&Tan G10(to match my satin AK). I can't really afford these:eek: but I can't afford not to either!!;)
No Regrets!

Exactly! I'm just barely gonna eek out my two, but I gottahave'em :D

I'm in. Couldn't decide between muddy or white, had to get both. This is gonna hurt.

Every single time I see someone saying they got more than one, I'm tempted to fire an email to Eric to have him add one to my order. It's torture, I tell you - pure torture!

I went nuts for the orange/ black grip and black blade. I kept trying to snag the model off of the counter but Eric always had my number. Rats!

I liked the look of the orange/black a whole lot, too - I just didn't like it enough to spend 50 bucks extra :eek:

I had to go with a black and pumpkin just to be able to chop up pumpkins with it! I also went for a tanker grey/black micarta for a cheaper version and a grey sword will look cool too.

Ordered:

Tanker Gray Blade with Black Red G10
Muddy Blade with Tan Canvas Micarta
Sage Blade with Tan Canvas Micarta

The one in the picture with Muddy Blade and Black Red G10 is also sweet. I thought about White w/Black Red G10, but just couldn't do it.... yet.

I would love to order a second one, I went with sage blade/black tan G10 to match my NMSFNO, that muddy blade and red/black G10 is sexy as hell though but there is NO WAY i could get 2 of these

Just ordered a black blade with Black/Red G-10. That color combo just screams for you to go out and fight imaginary things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back