• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

RohdeEdge- Price Drop- 2 Gen SharkTail Neck knife

I've had this blade for a little while now and it just needs a good home, This is a great knife, feels good in the hand.

These Shark Tail Necker's are one of my very first knife designs they are largely my own design as far as I know they are unique to me. They are meant to be that knife that is always there and always sharp. They aren't designed to be heavy prying knives, they aren't supposed to split wood and there not supposed to be thrown all over creation. There meant to be that knife that is with you in all the little things the whittling a trap or cutting up the roast, the fire started and the fish cleaner the indispensable knife that you wouldn't want to go without-That's what it is for

This is my second version or the SharkTail Neck Knife and I really like it so

Dimensions:
Overall Weight: 4.45 oz
BLADE:
Steel: 52100 Edge Hardened
Hardness: 60HRC(Approximately)
Overall Length: 7 1/4"
Blade Length**: 3 1/4"
Width: 1"
Spine Thickness: .130"
¼ Back from the Edge: .046"
Edge Thickness: .011"
Finish: Etched and Buffed
Grind: Flat Ground
Spine is smooth and rounded, Comes with a Smiths 325 grit Edge

HANDLE:
Tapered Tang
Finish: Mirror Polished and Buffed
Material: Hunter Orange HI-MACS acrylic
Pins: Natural Micarta Pines with a Stainless steel Lanyard

Right handed Handle

SHEATH:

.080" Hunter Orange Kydex with black eyelets and a charcoal para cord lanyard
The sheath has a nice click in fit and is easy to draw
-The Eyelets in this sheath are spaced to fit the large Tek-lok belt loop(1 1/2" between center)
-Edges are buffed

Price: $140 Shipped CONUS (International Buyers contact me for a shipping quote)
First to post "I'll Take It!" gets it! Get me your email and I'll send you a Paypal Invoice. If you have any questions you can email me at: RohdeEdge@gmail.com
Also available on my website(you can pay with Paypal there as well, if you don't want to email me and wait for the invoice the web is the way to go. Either is fine though)

*Blade Length is measured from the point to the start of the handle scales
**Width is measured at the ricasso

411905158.jpg

411905157.jpg

If you have any comments or questions just let me know. If you would like something similar send me and email and we can talk about a custom order

Also I have Mailing list now and if you like to get an email when I have knives for sale

Thanks for looking!

Daniel Rohde

Last edited:
Back