• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Round 2

Well it is time for round two. It has been around a month since I sold off some knife for the give love project. The family that needed a water heater (what got me started with this) is now taking hot baths and showers now. Now it is time to move some more of these knives to a new home in order to fund the next project.

All prices include shipping (con US), and I will eat the pay pal fees.

I will ship with in 24 hours of payment (most times it is the same day depending on how late in the day it is).

All deals can be undone if you are not 100% happy with your knife.

If my prices are too high, feel free to make an offer. I am not trying to get rich here, just help some people out.

Buck 395 used once to cut up a peice of fruit $25

Buck 103 No date stamp and no micarta spacers Lightly used and sharpened on sharpmaker. $30 SOLD

Buck 110 and 112 25th anniversery NS. Bot come with original box but the sheaths are not the original (they are newer black leather sheaths). Bot knives have never been carried or sharpened. $50 each or both for $90 SOLD

Last edited:

The 112 is on the 110 box, but I do have the correct box (you can see it in the background) pic added of the 112 on correct box below.

Buck 112 North Carolina Bicentennial knife number 84 out of 250 made. $105

Last edited:
Buck cutsom 532 with smooth buffalo horn and mother of pearl. It has file work done to the liner on both sides (from factory). This was my Sunday church knife so it was carried in dress pants a few Sunday mornings but I did not use it. Now the church I have been attending wears pretty much jeans and T-shirt so now I carry my normal EDC on Sunday mornings. $110 SPF

Near the rear , I wanted to note these are not scratches. It appears to be some kind of reflection. /light.

Last edited:
I will take the Buck 110 and 112 25th anniversery NS for $90. Thanks

Back